2013-09-05

Sorry Sun Ho, but your music sucks

Listen through both videos without skipping, pausing or stopping. I DARE YOU.

Reactions of all types allowed except for smashing your monitor (don't send me the bill if you did), killing small animals of any species or sending a virus to me. ...I won't mind if you attempt to Rick Roll me in retaliation, though.


Sun Ho feat Wyclef Jean - China Wine


...did she say 'geisha'? ...wut? 

Sun Ho feat Lady Saw -  MR BILL


...she did say geisha. The logic and irrelevancy blows my mind.



Oei. I thought you were a JC student? Why is your grammar and pronunciation so sub-standard?

And China Wine? ...really B? Just because you're collaborating with rappers to give your music more flavour  and to appeal to a larger audience doesn't give you any more credibility as an artiste.


Sit down. You ain't no Gwen Stefani or Namie Amuro.

No comments: