2013-09-01
I'm a temperamental bitch with mood swings so I'll put in 2 results. >_>;;;
Good mood:
1. Pre-battle quote:
"...not bad. Good job getting here. Not many have made it this far to face me, but those who have cowered in fear of my wrath or ran with their tails between their legs. Many had struggled and many had failed for they do not see or know what they seek.
You have a strong look in your eyes. You seem to know what for and why you're fighting. I'll expect you to not be a disappointment. Prepare yourself!!"
2. Battle location:
Night-time in the dimly-lit main hall of a mansion.
3. Battle music:
'Battle Hymn of the Soul' by Shoji Meguro
Bad mood:
1. Pre-battle quote:
"Huh. Not bad. You managed to get this far. But it's a pity that you won't be living to tell the tale. NOW DIE!!"
2. Battle location:
A distorted dimension plane between reality and warped space.
3. Battle music:
'The Midnight Carnival' by Daisuke Ishiwatari
=====================================================
Spread the love~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment