Last musical questionnaire on Byakuya the mp3 before it gets permanently converted to my Touhou/video game exclusive mp3. Currently contemplating naming it either Remilia or Amane. Alternate suggestions are most welcome.
=============================================================
Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
No cheating!
How am I feeling today?
"Tigerlily" by La Roux
Daring and out to wreak a bit of havoc or maybe be chased by something, I guess.
"What? Want a piece of this? Huh?!!!" - Me to King of Fighters XIII
Will I get far in life?
"Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Theme of She-Hulk" by Hideyuki Fukasawa
I'm assuming that I'll get reasonable success judging that She-Hulk is not only a lawyer but also a member of the Avengers.
How do my friends see me?
"亂舞春秋 (Chaotic Dance of Spring and Autumn)" by Jay Chou
A chaotic person who somehow gets by fine in life is what I can infer from this.
Where will I get married?
"poker face" by Ayumi Hamasaki
Somewhere...simple, I suppose.
What is my best friend's theme song?
"Pokemon Ondo" by Hirokazu Tanaka
THIS.
Now, about that Murkrow you owe me...
What is the story of my life?
"Shouchi no Suke" (trans: That's a fact) by Suitei-Shoujo
I need to follow my instincts; walk the route that has been less followed or conventional to succeed and persist in it. It actually applies to me in real life. Wow.
What is/was high school like?
"amorous attention" by IOSYS
I've met a number of significant people in my life that made me feel and connect with emotionally. To which is also true, given that polytechnic is the most vibrant years of my life so far. From SJCC to GSK to my class and German class, I would say that it had really opened my eyes to what the world has to offer.
How can I get ahead in life?
"We Are" by Syrufit
Believe in yourself and don't be afraid to cry and rely on others if need be?
What is the best thing about me?
"Turn Back Time" by AQUA
I'm an honest person who reflects on my actions?
How is today going to be?
"FLOWER" by DJ Yoshitaka
Fast-paced and yet fruitful?
What is in store for this weekend?
"(Don't) Leave Me Alone" by Ayumi Hamasaki
Now this is just irrelevant. Okay, maybe I just want some time to myself? I'll admit that I seem to need a lot of me-time to myself as compared to other people.
How is my life going?
"Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence
I'm feeling numb and apathetic towards everything, losing faith in people and I want someone or something to bring me back. *true story*
What song will they play at my funeral?
Daemon Bride OST (Emelia's theme)
Now would it please you so much to see me die? D:<
How does the world see me?
"The Clouds Break" by Toshihiko Seki
I'm someone who wants to be strong and live forward?
Will I have a happy life?
"Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Theme of Morrigan" by Hideyuki Fukasawa
Sexually satisfying, yes, I assume. But otherwise...why this? =.=
What do my friends really think of me?
"Fruits Candy" by Kojima Megumi
This should be Deadpool's theme instead given how insane I am around them. XD
From the lyrics, I'm an optimistic and curious person who tries to make the best out of things.
Do people secretly lust after me?
"M" by Ayumi Hamasaki
Now why the hell would you-
I'm assuming no. I'm the one doing the pining/lusting judging on the lyrics.
How can I make myself happy?
"Imaginary" by Evanescence
Contrary to what this song suggests, I can't possibly keep my head in the clouds all the time. I can retreat into my own mindscape or personal sanctuary from time to time though.
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!!!"
What should I do with my life?
"Nightmaretic Pleasure" by Liz Triangle
As much as I love this song to bits, I have honestly no idea how to understand this.
Lyrics here
Will I ever have children?
Kitei no Tsurugi by Ali Project
What is this I don't even-
Lyrics here
What is some good advice for me?
"Yesterday and Today" by Do As Infinity
Forgive, let go and move on. That's pretty good advice to me given how much I can hold grudges.
How will I be remembered?
"Labyrinth" by HAL (Ayumi Hamasaki)
The soft-spoken and dreamy individual that has potential?
What is my signature dancing song?
"Lunatic Blaze" by SYNC.ART'S
Oh hey cool. It definitely has enough techno and a good enough beat to dance to.
What do I think my current theme song is?
"Voyage 1969" by ZUN
Couldn't have asked for anything better. I absolutely love the night-ish feel of the song. Appropriate too given that it's now 4.55a.m >_>
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Hoozuki (trans: Physalis) by kagrra
Peaceful, melancholic, burdened by something and border-line clingy.
I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this way.
Lyrics here
What type of men/women do you like?
4 in the morning by Gwen Stefani
To put it in simple terms, loyal and responsible people who can stick to their promises.
Source of music questionnaire:
http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=3677008
=============================================================
As always, spread the love~
No comments:
Post a Comment