2010-11-21

I find myself mentally and physically stretched, now somewhere near the limit nowadays. Especially after SWOT analysis. After nii-san told me the general requirements I immediately knew I was fucked. Thoroughly fucked.

And I was outside having dinner with my parents. I practically FLEW home the moment I finished and was chionging out a SWOT analysis from nothing a few minutes ago. Didn't even dare to take a bath and turned on the computer immediately after getting home.

3 pages from nothing (nearly 4 and not 4, like nii-san said). I still think that it looks very screwy even though I've did my best and covered everything I can. *harpoons self* Especially the Threats section where I just cannot be bothered anymore. *stabs harpoon in deeper*

Now that it's somewhere around the middle of the last semester and we SHOULD have eased into everything, the lecturers just decide to Bankai on torture and throw everything they can think of at us. Talk about a way to bank for remembrance.

...now that I think of it, I haven't bathed. And didn't wash my hair for two days straight. o_o;
Spam shampoo later. =_=; And mug for SFG later. Argh, I hate that stuff. It never seems to stay long-term in my mind despite Miss Tai being an awesome lecturer.


AND. As a final note, facebook is hazardous to people with attention deficiencies who want to study. *nods solemnly*

No comments: