2010-11-15

Although I'd LOVE to have said that AFA 2010 was a blast, try having a blast when you need to vomit every 15 steps you take. Yes it was that bad.

Of all days, stomach flu had to strike on AFA day 1 itself. Fanta-bulous. Hmph. After meeting up with Hakimah and changing, at first I still felt okay until we reached City Hall. Then things got worse when I felt the need to vomit and started vomiting after every 15 to 20 steps I took. The most peaceful time was only when I fell asleep in the convention hall used as a movie theatre and also at the food court, where Hakimah took a picture of me sleeping witout me knowing (Wen Hui told me).


Hakimah says that I look like Hibari when sleeping. =_____=;; Erm...I don't know how to answer to that.


I beg to differ, somewhat, in fact. I HAVE RUINED YOUR NAME, HIBARI. I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!! TT o TT


AArrrrgggghhhh, I think I should probably have been the most embarrassing cosplayer there at AFA. Somebody shoot me. TT_TT

I'm currently trying to ignore the beetle I trapped with a plastic container on the floor. Even as I ignore it my feet still feels itchy. And I don't want to pull a Hakimah and try slicing it with Haguro Tonbo the second. Because beetles simply fly as if they don't have eyes or any clue of the direction they're going in.

The poor little guy. Though I'd love to release it but I just don't dare. (LOL FAIL) I mean...what if it decides to pull a Kamikaze...into your MOUTH????


Have fun with life and stay positive, guys. I have MBID test this Friday. Who's in the mood for mugging?

No comments: