2010-12-04

I just had Red Bull again. =w=;

On another note, I blardy hate Bioenterprise. Despite being an easy module to understand and grasp, I don't like the commitment needed for it. I mean reports and all that are fine, lab sessions just to make the stupid prototype are not, when some of the procedures don't even fucking make sense. And shouldn't you at least have the sense to let us use the fume hood if we're dealing with bacteria and you don't want contamination in the base sample? _|_

...either way I don't feel like making the entire prototype product again. I mean...who wants to spend 8 a.m to 5.30 p.m a day in a lab when you could have left at 2 or 3 p.m.

In addition, 2 power-point presentations, 1 report and 1 quiz in a day. You have totally awesome and unrivalled planning skills that no other possess, teacher. (note sarcasm)


On another note, Blazblue Calamity Trigger OST is downright AWESOMESAUCE. As expected from Daisuke Ishiwatari. Each unique to the character and screams their personalities in a bad-ass melody coupled with orchestra and rock twists and accents.


My favourite's this one: V-13's theme (Awakening the Chaos)

I think these would make pretty good music to study to. *v*

I think I might want to try something from Blazblue next year. Either Noel Vermillion or v-13 (more likely Noel). Only that v-13's big bad-ass sword needs to be moved and transported around in a shopping cart. Or trolley. Either those two or I need a very strong saikang warrior to help me carry and lug.

As I told Wen Hui, it'll make a very good murder weapon if you just face the sharp pointy edge outwards and chiong forward like a rampaging bull at whoever you don't like. >D


Common test is the Sunday before EOY 2010. LIEK WHAT THE HELL. Who was the bloody fucktard who planned the timetable????!!!!!!!!! D<>


*grows mushrooms in a corner* TT_____TT

SOY don't feel like going. Timeline for year 3 sem 2 is thoroughly screwed up.

I shall now log off and study for my Innovation Management.

No comments: