2010-11-13

OKAA-SAMA YOU ARE THE GREATEST

Today...no, LATER AFA. AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH.

*flails arms*

Tonfas ready *phew*, jacket ok, wig spike tomorrow, everything else...OK. Except one little thing.



HIBIRD. *emos*


After Wen Hui made for me Hibird, I was chionging it just now when I realised that it's mouth is out of proportion and if I added eyes it'll become kuchisake-hibird. *shudders at thought*


Thing is, before I could hot-glue it back, MY MOTHER WOKE UP. In the middle of the night. She saw me, asked what I was doing and after I explained, instead of a scolding...wait, maybe there WAS a scolding but she actually said "Why didn't you tell me to help you with this earlier? =_="


My heart stopped for a moment. And now she's on her sewing machine. In fact, I had just witnessed her remove all of Piyo-bird's fluffy cotton innards and gorge its eyes out for the new plushie.

...I suddenly feel a dagger through my heart. Wait, why am I smiling then? *OMG sadist*

AAAAHHHHHHHH PIYO-BIRD. TT_____TT Now only left skin. I will wuv and remember you forever. *buries next to Relo*

I don't even know. This is just TOO LUCKY TO BE TRUE. MY MOTHER IS WILLINGLY HELPING ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH HIBIRD. UWAAAAA.

Okaa-sama, have I ever told you how awesome you are and how much I love you? * 3 *


W00t. Now I wonder how my classmates would react if they saw me as Hibari. Probably the first thing they say is "Xu Yun...YOU ARE TALL!!!!1111!!!!!!" or "Xu Yun, did you cut your hair? o_O"


"...why thank you~" *looks down on platform boots and smiles serenely* "and no, wig. *tugs*"


And now I wonder if the monkey can even recognise me OR the character I'm cosplaying as. Maybe don't even know. Or maybe walk past me completely ignoring me. ...Oh well~ *whistles innocently on sidelines as Z****** makes a fool out of himself*

...on another note, I ish broke. TTwTT

TEH MERCHANDISE!!!!! I don't care. I WAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~~~~~~

*loots*

No comments: