2010-02-18

to ungratefulness and a sitting-duck

Yay. Exams coming and I'm still here blogging.

I just need to get this out of my system.

To someone: Don't only look for me when you need help and no one's available or willing to help you. As much as I'm willing to try as much as I can, please don't expect perfect answers and don't expect me to spoon-feed you with them either. And after I've helped, don't throw me aside and ignore me like I'm some kind of trash unworthy of your attention, not to mention that you didn't even have the courtesy to offer a word of thanks. It's not my fault you don't know. And there's this lovely thing called the INTERNET we're all on. Don't just sit there and wait for me to do the dirty work for you. My energy is not meant to be used on waiting on you.

*bitch-slaps*

...now where's my Immunology notes?

No comments: