HAPPY BIRTHDAY GO-SHUJIN SAMA!!!!!!
Azmah's amazing. She got me the rest of the KHR gasha-pon series. I had Squalo, triple Belphegors and one Tsuna. I gave Xanxus and one Belphegor to Hakimah, then during Bioinformatics revision (which I wasn't exactly paying attention in) Azmah smsed me that she got me a Xanxus. Which got me a bit high. And curious about where she is. I smsed back and more smses came from both her and Hakimah. In the end, Azmah turned out all 3 that I'm missing for me. Xanxus, Spanner and Hibari.
I was fighting the urge to jump up from my seat and start kyah-ing in the middle of the lecture theatre.
THANKS A GAZILLION, AZMAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W00000000T!!! >O<
I paid her back of course. ...Now before I forget, I have to study for Immuno (loud fireworks bangs, whizzes and booms along with screaming from cousin and less than condusive environment not helping). ...AND MOAR ANG POW. MOAR. $________$
I might not have to worry for Soi Fon cosplay funding after all. I hope.
*coughs endlessly* Dang, I need to get better as well. *sniff*
No comments:
Post a Comment