I passed my first JuBeat level 10 song, Giga Break. \OoO/ W0000000T!!!!
That's my sole 'victory' over nii-san in JuBeat. He failed the song on his first try; I passed. XD
At first, I was at my final song, and being too tired out to make decisions, I picked the "random level 9 ~ 10" option and was like "I'm too tired. Pick for me." Then guess what? Giga Break.
Me: Eeh? O_O;
Murphy and Wan Seng (together): YAY
Me: =_=; Sadist *thinks: I'm screwed*
But I passed. What a miracle. =.= It was difficult, but...I was lucky, I guess. No ones goes 'YAY' at Giga Break. Well, maybe players like NAT, Y.S-Y, Wan Seng and Murphy. *cough* Sadists *cough*
Oh, and this player, NAT. Not human. The JuBeat panel is the dancefloor for his fingers. Perfect hits, excellent cooridination and speed beyond imagination. Simply................................................too good. I shudder to think how his students/disciples can cope with his speed if he ever has any.
Oh, and something epic. Lussuria, Squalo and even Yamamoto trying to steal Belphegor's 'ushishishi' laugh.
Like...ROFL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD
*is bricked, tied to chair and shoved before the study table*
Yeah yeah, Bel, that's why you're the prince. Nothing beats the real thing. ^^ *resists temptation to squee over voice*
No comments:
Post a Comment