I saw our new time-table. And you got it; I am going to rant about it once again.
I had this urge to actually upturn the table and scream "I HATE GERMAN!!!" It has deprived me of Sakuran club meetings for a long enough period of time, and it's not going to stop. The STOOPID class just had to extend an hour on Wednesdays to 6p.m. It's going to completely strip us of the time to attend Sakuran meetings and I have an urge to bang my head repeatedly against the wall until I get a concussion or get myself into a coma and not think about it further.
However, the timetable surprisingly didn't appear as bad as the last semester, considering that this year should be the tougher year. That's the only thing I'm truly glad for. We'll need the time.
And on a happier note, I went out with Wen Hui today. We spammed and chatted a lot on anime pairings, shippings, which anime character makes a better dad (XD hee), nii-san's Madonna obsession, and other stuff. And we bought something that should interest a certain someone. But I'm not telling what. Only that it costs us a bit. ;P
Oh, and I want money for that Ali Project CD or that Bleach and Gokusen OST (I know you want them, Wen Hui) that I suggested throwing out of the store and high above the sensor so that I'll not need to pay for it and then pick up the CD then RUN FOR OUR LIVES!!!! The thing is that there's a security guard outside the door so he'll see it so Wen Hui suggested telling the guard that his fly is undone so he'll look the other way and then I'll get to throw the CD out of the store and then run for our lives again. Haha...I'm delirious and I have an over-active imagination. :D And I did not have Red Bull.
No comments:
Post a Comment