2009-04-15

Here's another post. And I still hate German. -_-

Alrighty~ Game soundtracks. Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 ones and this game featuring the Rozen Maidens named "Rozen Wars Alibat", just for your listening pleasures.

All of them are DAMN NICE and suit the moods of the games well.

For the Wangan ones, "Select Maxi3" is enough to gear you up for the racing. Then "Inexhaustible Energy" is practically bursting with so much energy that it goes completely with the mood of racing down a highway at 280km/h; "In Your Dream" to me was something like a mindless midnight drive, chasing after a dream or something that isn't there, whereas "Feel the Moment" is simply heavenly.

If you want them just give me a message in my c-box or contact me by any means you wish.

Note: I only added some, not all the soundtracks. Oh, and I don't own them.

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 (Mostly techno-trance, with 'Feel The Moment' as the only tune with vocals)








Wangan playlist

Rozen Wars Alibat (Mostly classical with a touch of modern music, completely without vocals)(and I tried uploading the playlist but it wouldn't let me so I just copied all of them separately, then after that I tried playing them only Shinku's theme can be played *sighs*)

Shinku's theme






Dancing Red (Shinkus theme).mp3 -

And I know I've said this twice already but I STILL hate German. -_______-

No comments: