Back. Now I shall proceed to update and further contaminate this blog with un-useful information... ^^;
Eh...first I shall start off with Alicia's (aka. Rui Yi/Jet Queen/Late Queen) birthday celebration. It was fun, to say the least. Everyone had fun and there was a lot of laughs and spastic crap. Alicia was made to do 18 certain things that...uh...was fun, slightly stupid, slightly humiliating, but nonetheless very-amusing-to-us and spastic. The celebration turned out to be really great and memorable (especially for the birthday girl).
Next, Pokemon. Yes, you heard me. POKEMON. (Skip this part if you don't want to listen to me spam.) I got the thumbdrive versions of the gameboy version (o.O;;) from Wen Hui and then banished it to the depths of my complete ignorance until Wen Hui told me to play it one day. Then I started playing a bit more often...then came the exams...and then the holidays, where I simply went "POKEMON SILVER SPAMMING!!!!" and continued with the game.
I've slaughtered the Elite Four; I've captured Lugia; I used my Master Ball on Entei (which I almost nicknamed 'Lavi' but changed my mind and named it 'Kyo'); I've beaten the Kanto Gym Leader known as Lt. Surge and now I have trouble passing a sleeping Snorlax and a man blocking the way out to another town. Imma look for a walkthrough... >_<
THEN. Nicknames ^^ (I know you'll be smacking your forehead and going "O.O" and "..." as you read this, Wen Hui) The list. Feel free to skip if you don't play or don't know KOF...
Beedrill: Nagase (after Nagase from KOF MIA, and it's a BEE so yeah)
Arbok: Lucy (after Pike Queen Lucy from Pokemon, cuz' its a girl Ekans when I caught it; but if I caught a male one in the first place I would have named it OROCHIMARU...bahahaha XD)
Feraligator: Kenpachi (after Zaraki Kenpachi from Bleach, and because it looks fierce and can handle almost any opponent thrown at it)
Ditto: Kakashi (copy ninja...see the link?)
Bellsprout: Moyashi (Moyashi = bean sprout...blatantly obvious link and not to insult Allen Walker... >_<;;)
Vulpix: Kyuubi (Kyuubi = nine tails, also referring to the one from Naruto; and it'll evolve into Ninetales one day so...)
Meowth: Mignon (yes, Mignon Beart from KOF MIA. Since she has a neko alternate costume)
Noctowl: Jenne (after B.Jenne from KOF MIA, because it has a perfect sense of time like she does)
Voltorb: Poke-ball (MY COUSIN STARTED IT!!!)
Koffing: Rhinovirus (1. I ran out of ideas 2. What can you name a Koffing that suits it and sounds tasteful at the same time? 3. It DOES look the part)
My rival: Jivatma (yes, the COCKROACH MAN FROM KOF MIA. Just because it gives me an excuse to beat him up all the time ^^ And at least I didn't name my rival 'Idiot' or 'Bastard' like I did last time = 3 =, like...imagine. "Oh I remember now! His name is BASTARD!!!!" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I know, I'm delirious XD)
Ok...so that's the end of this part. Next. Arcade spamming session.
The Headlines: MURPHY FINALLY BEATS MY CLASSIC TEAM IN KOF MIA *applauds* He's definitely becoming better at this. But for some reason he can beat my classic team but before losing to Shoujo team (Kula, Nagase, Ninon) for about 2 to 3 times in arow. But never mind. CONTINUE TO WORK HARD, MURPHY!!!!! >o<
AND. I passed "Perfect Sky" Advanced on ju-Beat. To think that a few days ago some random pro was still laughing at how badly I did at it. But anyway IN YOUR FACE, PRO.
I got 'A' for "Rose" Advanced and accomplished a perfect combo at Star Factory but simply couldn't in X-Zone. Wonder why. I had also completed "Blue Bird" and "Sha Na Na"; both on Extreme Mode on Ju-BEAT. That was a real shock. The songs was level 6 and 7 respectively. And "Sha Na Na" was forced on me by Murphy *twitches*. He suggested that he pick a song when he saw that I was improving and the next thing I knew he picked his favourite song for me. -_- And I passed it. Real miracle. Nonetheless the thing was so bloody difficult that I almost wanted to beat Murphy up.
Bored now for the rest of the holidays and will spam more arcade and Pokemon as I have the time.
Oh and I bought Anna Tsuchiya's "strip me?" album. One word. NICE.
And to a certain someone whom I don't think would read this but ANYWAY...
He should be glad that he's not an arcade gamer because if he was I would personally hunt him down and bash his head in at EVERY single King of Fighters, Guilty Gear, Rival School/Project Justice, Power Stone, Marvel Superheros VS CAPCOM, Samurai Wars, Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3 or 3DX, ju-Beat, CAPCOM VS SNK, Tekken, Dead Or Alive and Virtua Fighter instalment that he plays. Every one of them. For something of extreme insolence and stupidity that he said. I don't how many people he offended but he needs someone to hammer sense into his brain. That is all.
Saa...ja ne.
No comments:
Post a Comment