2009-02-26

Exams are over. I feel like laughing and crying at the same time; exams are over, but now I worry for what my grades would look like. If you don't want to end up nagging me for my pessimistic views on my exams, skip the part in underlined italics.

Cell Biology: ...I'm screwed. Everyone finds it easy, I worked on the subject for nearly a week and a mental block and stress tide had to hit me during that exam which was supposed to be beyond easy. Now that I think about it I get this feeling that I should just jump off a building for that subject.

Biostatistics: More or less screwed for this too. I don't think I'll score well for this module; I get this constant feeling that I'm seeing this subject next year too. I mean, I failed both of my class tests, the lecturer doesn't like me and I have only my project to pull my grades up. I hope there's moderation.

Organic Chemistry: This is one of the subjects that I won't condemn myself for. I have a decent enough lab report score to ensure me that I won't die badly, although I don't have my common test. I don't have that much difficulty handling the module after study group sessions with Daniel and Eileen. (thank you two for all your guidance and patience) And the exam didn't kill me. That's already enough.

Biochemistry: Everyone is simply screaming for their lives in this one. And this had no common test; but a small percentage of the marks are held by the participation or contribution on facebook.com. I have my lab reports and there's going to be a lot of moderation so I'm not too worried.

Microbiology B: I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm glad I've done the past year exam papers and a bit of revision thanks to Mr William How, one of the most infamous teachers in the School of Chemical and Life Sciences. The paper isn't too difficult, plus I still have my lab book and my assignment.


Now on a lighter note, the exams are over. Good. Now I should get myself a part-time job that at least allows me to revise on my Year 1 modules all over again. Because my grades suck, and I don't want to die in Year 2. Everything is going to be tougher and the teachers won't be so nice to us anymore, I'm sure. So yeah.

And as the end of the exam, today was also arcade-spamming day. Simply put, Nagase pwns nearly everyone in the arcade, but should stop flirting with guys twice her age; Jivatma's a hard nut to crack and a pain to use; Xiao Lon's unpredictable yet relatively useful; my classic team standard is falling and Kula kicks ass. For challengers at AMK Hub, there was one with decent standard that I defeated; then immediately after I got my ass kicked by a challenger who's ridiculously good at using Clark Still. Then at Jubilee X-Zone, a couple challenged Murphy nii-san, who held out for an impressive period of time until he lost and I stepped in. The female challenger is great at using Mai despite her claiming that she's 'only playing for fun'. She gave me quite a headache even with my classic team (B.Jenne, Luise Meyrink, Ash Crimson) out.

I'm also getting addicted to Percussion Freaks; I just decided to try the game for fun and discovered that it WAS fun. LOL. I might just start spamming more on that and getting my left hand to coordinate better.

And that's all for today.

No comments: