I'm screwed in Cell Biology and Biostatistics. Or more screwed in the second. I still have a bit of hope in Cell Biology because of my lab book and a lot of moderation from Vanaja. Biostats...is more or less like "Mata rai-nen~!!!" (translation: see you next year). Yes, I think that it IS that bad.
Biochemistry's tomorrow. I have nothing to say about that module.
Now then, this is going to be one of the posts that I complain again; not about the arcade, but about certain people whose identities I'll keep confidential. All of them, just in case. So go to another site or just click the little red button on the top right hand corner if you can't stand this.
First off, to a certain Kuso-naming and swearing girl (not me), please get that sh*t out of your system. It's starting to bug me a lot. Sure, all of us here leads stressful lives, but you cursing at every single other irrelevant thing like that is just ridiculous. You need to get a life, or at least have some initiative to change your labels to something more tasteful than going 'Sh*t' all the time.
Next, to this certain idiot; the more I think of you the more irritated I'll get. I'd like you to practice some sensitivity next time; and I'd like one of you especially not to harrass me with irrelevant things like what I should or shouldn't wear or if that boy's still interested in you. And please don't wail and rant to me about how you should tell this guy you like him and seek my advice about this if you ain't going to take it; it saves my time and yours. Haven't you got more important things on your to-do list to worry about...like EXAMS AND STUDIES?
You come to me only when you need to complain, when you feel like crap or when you need someone to stick to. What do you think I am? Some kind of spare tire? I have feelings too, you know. I'm not your toy and I'm not only an object for you to vent your frustrations on. So with that I beeseech you to take a long and hard look at the mirror and ask yourself how you've been treating me for this entire year.
And this other person. I'll admit I don't know you well; but I do know that you're supposedly brilliant but I'm utterly disgusted at the way you behave sometimes. Sure, I may not be as smart as you are and sometimes what you say and do is really incomprehensible to me. But nonetheless you have too many things you need to get out of your system and now that I speak of this I'm tempted to dig your brain out of your skull, wash them thoroughly and disinfect it before putting it back in your head.
That would be all.
No comments:
Post a Comment