2009-03-05

Begin?

So the Sakuran Japanese Cultural Club Leadership Training Camp 09' (SJCC LTC 09') that I so looked forward to ends. It was fun. Really fun. But hard in its own way, and very energy-consuming. Then again, which camp isn't?
There were activities (in no particular order) like water games (that we didn't get to finish because of unpredictable weather (rain and sun and rain and sun...); a walk that involved everyone in the group holding hands and walking all around the school; Hell's Advocate *shudders* (they didn't name it "Hell's Advocate" for nothing. Don't believe me, ask nii-san); the classic "Dog and Bone"; physical training *expression darkens*; a 'campfire' without fire but with LOTS of yummy snacks and a group performance at the end of the camp. *starts humming the "Ohm" song*

I'll give some brief details. Water games, as stated above, was messed up by unpredictable weather. Meanwhile it was fun though. There was this game that we first played, involving 2 teams. One team on attack and the other defense. One single person was selected and that person was known as the 'VIP' (aka. very irritating person very important person, gomen, couldn't resist XD), who cannot be hit by water bombs thrown by the opposing team. My group assigned 2 VIPs; me and Hui Ying, with me as the real VIP and Hui Ying as the decoy.

The war started and water bombs started flying all over the place with people jumping around to dodge the bombs, meanwhile some landing themselves in funny positions, if I may add. And one thing that was very 'heng' (lucky) was that a water bomb BOUNCED off my shoulder; if it exploded it would have been the end...haha. My group managed to win anyway. *peace sign*

And then, the walk cum treasure hunt. Everone in the group holds hands and runs all over the school looking for our group members' names. The lovely thing about this game is that none of us are to let go of each others' hands throughout the entire game and that EVERY clue we got was at the other side of the school. -__- Talk about an excuse to exercise.

Next, Hell's Advocate. The 'torture course', involving a solo course at the beginning of the game and then focusing more and more on teamwork as we move on. I'm not going to provide anymore spoilers, and just that I wasn't able to finish this entire course due to motion sickness, a headache and intolerance to cold (it rained, and at NIGHT, at that) all hitting me in one go. I was taken back to the block where we rested while shivering all the way, then took a bath, had a hot drink and wrapped myself in my own jacket and Ki Tat's. Then talked with Wen Hui and Ki Tat, who both couldn't participate because of being casualties, while curled up on my chair and myself wrapped with 2 jackets as the above symptoms fades away slowly.

I don't see a need to explain anything about Dog and Bone and physical training. Just that Dog and Bone had some very stupid but funny moments, and that I need to EXERCISE MORE.

And for the 'campfire' without fire, all of us sat in one big ring and passed around snacks as we were entertained by various random things (like people pole-dancing and Brian and Desmond having some kind of contest to see who makes the sexier moves while they're at it XD).

Well~ for the performance...my group's was so lame that it started snowing. The performance involved the smashing of popular anime titles like Bleach, One Piece, Death Note, D.Gray-man (more like the famous Monkey King alone), Naruto and even Super Mario, the game. LMAO; also a badly translated English to Chinese title of Final Fantasy; everyone bullying and trying to kill my team member, Raymond; a manual 'falling from heaven' bearing a ridiculously long name made up by yours truly; and a lot of "ohm"-ing.

So yeah. That's the camp. And we got the group that's most 'high'. :D

Now on a completely irrelevant note: pick one below. Which one should I buy?


1) Anna Tsuchiya's "strip me?" ($20~$22)
2)
Koda Kumi's "Best: First Things" ($20~$23)
3)
Koda Kumi's "TRICK" ($30)
4)
Ayumi Hamasaki's "Next Level" (estimated from $20~$23)

None is also an option... = 3 = But NOTHING MADONNA. (*hint hint*)

And I've landed myself 2 things, one is something I'm not sure of; and the other simply started a lot of conflict within myself. I'll elaborate when I feel like it.

Later.

No comments: