2008-11-30

Busy

So it's been a while...

I've been busy nowadays. And I'm about to get busier. Then one day I'm going to get so busy that I'll start wearing black and yellow striped shirts, streak my hair blond, sprout little wings, buzz instead of speak and see hexagons everywhere...Just joking.

Life's a little bundle of joy nowadays. Everything BIG and BAD is going to come at one go:

1) German e-assigment due --> 5 DECEMBER
2) Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) 4 --> 7 DECEMBER
3) Common tests:
3.1) Organic Chemistry --> 9 DECEMBER
3.2) Cell Biology --> 10 DECEMBER
3.3) Microbiology B --> 11 DECEMBER
3.4) IT for Life Sciences --> 12 DECEMBER

This is just fantastic. I need a break already. No, not a break. An entire tin of coffee, sweets, deadly focus and a fighting spirit is all I need. I need to stop slacking now. *smacks face to wake self up* But at least there wasn't a test for Biostatistic or you might not be seeing me on the face of this earth anymore.........................................................Just joking. (dotting is fun) I won't die that easy. After all, you need to give some to get some. So cross your fingers, bring on the coffee and books and start mugging.

GANBATTE NE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >O<


No comments: