w00t...3 posts in one day...*happy dance*
And I'm bored...this was taken from the Anime Addicts Anonymous forum...
Starting time: 10.22pm (that's a coincidence)
Name: Tang Xu Yun (aka. Sakura/Marlene/Yun-chan/Yun yun)
Sisters: None
Brothers: None
Shoe size: about 35 to 36
Height: 151 cm, last measured, but I've grown...a little. *wonders about current height*
Where do you live: Sengkang Eastway
Favourite drinks: Water, QOO white grape, Coke/Pepsi, Sprite
Favourite breakfast: A sandwich or pancakes and milk
Have you ever been on a plane?: A number of times
Swam in the ocean: Nope, don't like and don't swim
Fallen asleep at school: Yep... XD
Broken someone's heart: ...I think so. o.o;
Fell off your chair: ......once, forgot when though XD
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes and that idiot never called back. D:
Saved e-mails: Lots of it...
What is your room like: A comfortable mess that only yours truly would appreciate... X3
What's right beside you: My cell biology practical book
What is the last thing you ate: Dinner?
Ever had....
chicken pox: Nope, had the vaccine when I was little, so I'm immune to it? But I hadn't caught it so far
Sore throat: Like...duh.
Stitches: None
Broken nose: None
Do you believe in love at first sight: No
Like picnics: I'm fine with them, as long as there aren't too many ants crawling around the place.
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: Murphy, for the German dance mentioned in one of the past entries.
Last made you smile: Ash Crimson saved the day in KOF MIA ^^
You last yelled at: The challenger who used a really cheap tactic on me in the above mentioned game
Today did you
Talk to someone you like: No
Kiss anyone: My parents when I was little. If not, an arcade machine. Yes, AN ARCADE MACHINE.
Get sick: The cough is gone, but my cold isn't.
Talk to an ex: I hadn't even had my first relationship yet...
Miss someone: Um...yes.
Eat: ...like. DUH.
Best feeling in the world: When I get my pocket money/pay check, or when I won over an older male challenger in the arcade. Muahaha...
What's under your bed: Another mattress, or dust.
Who do you really hate: K', Seth, Makoto Mizoguchi or whatever the spelling from that KOF Maximum Impact game...The Star and The World from House of The Dead 4...Rouge, Valgas and Ryoma from the Power Stone series...
Oh, you're talking about humans?
Well~ I suppose, arrogant, unreasonable and pretentious people...and this particular group of people whose identities are to be kept confidential.
What time is it now?: 10.36pm
Random: SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes
Do you have any siblings: No, I'm a single child
Do you want children: No.
Do you smile often: I guess so.
Do you like your hand-writing: Yes
Are your toe nails painted: Nope...but might be?
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: ...Ash Crimson's? >////<
What color shirt are you wearing now: Off-white
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Watching television and having dinner at the same time
I can't wait till: I complete my cell biology report
Are you a friendly person?: Sometimes I am, but sometimes I need time to myself, which is quite often.
Do you have any pets: no
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: Nowhere near me
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: The last person I held hands with was Murphy, and it didn't mean anything since we had to for the German dance.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Never
What are you doing right now?: Doing these questions, and trying to avoid a certain guy's questions on msn at the same time
Have you ever crawled through a window?: I forgot...
Can you handle the truth?: Depends.
Are you too forgiving?: Sometimes I really feel that I am.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mummy, yay!
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: No one.
How many people can you say you've really loved?: My family...dunno how many, too lazy to count
Do you eat healthy?: Sometimes
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: ...Stop it.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: It all depends. If I can handle it myself, I just go around alone for a long walk to let off steam or to a trusted friend or my mother.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: I'm in between?
Are you confident?: not really...
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Attending primary school
2. Being a crybaby (believe it or not)
3. Spending money on irrelevant things
4. Basically behaving very immaturely and childishly (as I still am now)
5. Wondering what the hell is so interesting about this boy with star-shaped hair (Yu-gi-oh) on that magazine cover
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Sleep until I'm willing to get up
2. Do Cell Biology report
3. At least touch on a bit of Organic Chemistry or Biochemistry
4. Do a little bit of my Nihongo shukudai (Japanese homework)
5.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolates
2. Potato Chips (preferably original or sour cream and onion flavoured)
3. Biscuits
4. Candy?
5.
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give some money to my parents and buy them a BIG present
2. Go for a shopping spree at HMV and Comics Connection or maybe at any random fashion outlet
3. Cosplay...muahaha...XD
4. Give some to charity
5. Save the remaining amount
5 of my bad habits:
1. BIG TIME PROCASTINATOR OR SLACK-A-HOLIC
2. Big spender
3. Has some self-esteem issues sometimes
4. Suck big-time at time management
5. Seem to have a serious lack of self-discipline
5 places I have lived in: (inclusive of holiday places)
1. Singapore
2. Malaysia
3. Thailand
4. Australia
5. Korea
5 jobs I've had:
1. Ex-English rep for graduating class back in secondary
2. IT rep for MB0804
3. Sales assistant for C.O.A.X (This Fashion)
4. nil
5. nil
___________________________________________________
- Do you collect mangas?
--> Only some series.
- What's your current song you are addicted to right now?
--> Tokyo Rumba Mambo (Kousuke Toriumi), The Super Mario Main theme, Platinum (Maaya Sakamoto)
- What type of car would you fancy yourself driving?
--> None. I don't like driving
- Would you take a job that's thrilling and not that legal, or rather a nice shop/cafe of your preference in an ideal location?
--> A maid cafe? Or the cafe would also work, as long as the customers don't make trouble...
No comments:
Post a Comment