I've always liked Carl's theme, but I never thought that I'll actually like the remix more than the original. Even if it's just a bit more.
Thought process when listening:
00:00 to 00:19: Wow they really upped the swag and classiness of the song.
00:20 to 00:34: I spy I spy with my little eye something beginning with ELECTRIC VIOLIN!!! *ZOMG*
00:34 to 01:03: They've made it much more aggressive, huh. But I still can't believe they managed to integrate electric violin into this.
01:04 to 01:35: They really REALLY swagged this thing up.
01:36 to 02:12: DANG they've really done a fantastic job with this. My ears approve.
02:12: I'M DOWNLOADING THIS!!!!
Speaking of which, I never knew that I'd actually find a Touhou dubstep remix.
Touhou. And dubstep. DUBSTEP. OF ALL THINGS.
But truth be told, this isn't all that bad a remix.
No comments:
Post a Comment