MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
--> Usually don't put any dressing on my salad.
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
--> KFC. Do not argue with the logic that is fried chicken. :3 Oh yeah, does pastamania count?
--> Usually don't put any dressing on my salad.
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
--> KFC. Do not argue with the logic that is fried chicken. :3 Oh yeah, does pastamania count?
Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
--> DIN. TAI. FUNG. \O/ Because of dem XIAO. LONG. BAOS!!!!!!! And Blue Mountain Cafe before it closed down. T_T
Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
--> It's in the cents range. ._.;; I remember once I left a dollar due to good service though.
--> It's in the cents range. ._.;; I remember once I left a dollar due to good service though.
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of?
--> Uh...noodles, I guess. Any type. Udon, pasta, maggie mee, hand-made noodles, yellow noodles, everything works. As long as they're not spicy.
Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
--> Anything that belongs on Hawaiian pizza. But mainly pineapples for some reason. *shut up Hibari* I like ham and mushrooms as well.
--> Anything that belongs on Hawaiian pizza. But mainly pineapples for some reason. *shut up Hibari* I like ham and mushrooms as well.
Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
--> Does Milo count? Since my breakfast is prepared by my mother and she's the one that decides what goes on...
--> Does Milo count? Since my breakfast is prepared by my mother and she's the one that decides what goes on...
Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
--> Chewing gum is banned here. But if I were to say...berry-flavoured ones?
--> Chewing gum is banned here. But if I were to say...berry-flavoured ones?
TECHNOLOGY
Q. Number of contacts in your cell phone?
--> I just counted out of curiousity. 187 in total including the pointless service line numbers I never use.
Q. Number of contacts in your email address book?
--> I'm not counting that. 30 to 40 plus, I guess.
--> I'm not counting that. 30 to 40 plus, I guess.
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
--> Currently at work: THIS.
--> Currently at home: THIS.
Q. How many televisions are in your house?
--> Two.
--> Two.
BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
--> Right-handed.
--> Right-handed.
Q. What’s your best feature?
--> I dunno. Metabolism? Though some people said that I have good skin. Facial feature-wise, don't think I have one.
--> I dunno. Metabolism? Though some people said that I have good skin. Facial feature-wise, don't think I have one.
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
--> Nope.
--> Nope.
Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
--> Hearing/taste?
--> Hearing/taste?
Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
--> I think...when I was twelve or thirteen?
--> I think...when I was twelve or thirteen?
Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
--> Don't remember.
--> Don't remember.
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
--> No.
--> No.
BULLCRAPOLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
--> Uh..................kinda, so yes?
--> Uh..................kinda, so yes?
Q. Is love for real?
--> If you manage to find it, then it's real.
--> If you manage to find it, then it's real.
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
--> Wouldn't change it, it's given to me by my parents and it defines me.
--> Wouldn't change it, it's given to me by my parents and it defines me.
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
--> Not sure. White or purple?
--> Not sure. White or purple?
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
--> I think I nearly ate a fly once. *shudder*
--> I think I nearly ate a fly once. *shudder*
Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
--> No. I've offered people first aid help though.
--> No. I've offered people first aid help though.
Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
--> Not in the literal sense but more in the metaphorical sense where they got me out of certain bullshit that I wouldn't have gotten out of by myself.
DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
--> Yes. If I could do it on my street at 2am. (I'm retaining this person's answer because I couldn't agree more)
--> Yes. If I could do it on my street at 2am. (I'm retaining this person's answer because I couldn't agree more)
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
--> Depends on who it is and what type of kiss, actually.
--> Depends on who it is and what type of kiss, actually.
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
--> No thanks. Though my hands aren't the most beautiful, I'd like to retain all of my fingers.
--> No thanks. Though my hands aren't the most beautiful, I'd like to retain all of my fingers.
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
--> ...Welp I was going to divorce Blogger anyway. I guess I'll just find another creative/stress/rant outlet.
--> ...Welp I was going to divorce Blogger anyway. I guess I'll just find another creative/stress/rant outlet.
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
--> Tastefully yes, depending on the magazine. I really need the cash. (I'm retaining this as well. And provided that...parts that shouldn't be seen aren't seen, then yes)
--> Tastefully yes, depending on the magazine. I really need the cash. (I'm retaining this as well. And provided that...parts that shouldn't be seen aren't seen, then yes)
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
--> FRIG NO.
--> FRIG NO.
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
--> No. Even if for some reason, you live without punishment to spend the money, will your conscience live happily with the fact that you knew you've taken a fellow human's life for your personal and materialistic gains? No. (if your answer is yes............you're either Hazama or you need to talk to someone)
--> No. Even if for some reason, you live without punishment to spend the money, will your conscience live happily with the fact that you knew you've taken a fellow human's life for your personal and materialistic gains? No. (if your answer is yes............you're either Hazama or you need to talk to someone)
Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
--> Yes! That wouldn't even be very hard to do for me. (And THIS.)
--> Yes! That wouldn't even be very hard to do for me. (And THIS.)
DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
--> Usually my phone.
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
--> Never heard of it.
--> Never heard of it.
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
--> A carpet.
--> A carpet.
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
--> Stand. Who sits in the shower anyway?
--> Stand. Who sits in the shower anyway?
Q: Could you live with roommates?
--> Depends on whether they're easy people to live with. But it depends. All I ask is don't touch my things without permission and don't invade my personal space. But most importantly don't make a mess of the dorm room/apratment/especially my personal space for the matter or make a shitload of noise when I'm trying to concentrate on something or sleep. I will come into your room and stick Zombie Relo up your ass when you sleep.
--> Depends on whether they're easy people to live with. But it depends. All I ask is don't touch my things without permission and don't invade my personal space. But most importantly don't make a mess of the dorm room/apratment/especially my personal space for the matter or make a shitload of noise when I'm trying to concentrate on something or sleep. I will come into your room and stick Zombie Relo up your ass when you sleep.
Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
--> One pair.
--> One pair.
Q: Where were you born?
--> Singapore.
--> Singapore.
Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
--> Never. ...oh wait, a few times. When I report lost belongings. Do those count?
--> Never. ...oh wait, a few times. When I report lost belongings. Do those count?
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
--> Illustrator/comic artist/animator. Though it's a faraway dream. >_<
--> Illustrator/comic artist/animator. Though it's a faraway dream. >_<
LASTOLOGY
Q: Friend you talked to?
--> Murphy.
--> Murphy.
Q: Last person you called?
--> Also Murphy. >_<
--> Also Murphy. >_<
Q: Person you hugged?
--> Uh...forgot. Alicia/Cheryl though that was a month ago?
--> Uh...forgot. Alicia/Cheryl though that was a month ago?
FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
--> 7
--> 7
Q: Color?
--> Purple.
--> Purple.
Q: Season?
--> Winter/summer.
--> Winter/summer.
CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Missing someone?
--> Kinda.
--> Kinda.
Q: Mood?
--> Bored but thinking of someone.
--> Bored but thinking of someone.
Q: Listening to?
--> King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A OST - Healing Metabolic
--> King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A OST - Healing Metabolic
This song is so relaxing and puts me in a completely zen and peaceful mood. THIS. Should TOTALLY have an infinite loop on its own.
Q: Watching?
--> Nothing?
--> Nothing?
Q: Worrying about?
--> My future. >_<
--> My future. >_<
RANDOMOLOGY
Q: First place you went this morning?
--> Woke up, brushed my teeth, bathroom and rolled around my grandmother's house till the bus to Singapore came.
--> Woke up, brushed my teeth, bathroom and rolled around my grandmother's house till the bus to Singapore came.
Q: What can you not wait to do?
--> To be honest, hug someone.
--> To be honest, hug someone.
Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
--> CZ 12.
--> CZ 12.
Q: Do you smile often?
--> Not really.
--> Not really.
Q: Are you a friendly person?
--> I can be if I want to. (Same, yep. Though I think I more than often give off attitude problem/Hibari vibes)
--> I can be if I want to. (Same, yep. Though I think I more than often give off attitude problem/Hibari vibes)
Q: Now that the surveys done what are you going to do?
--> Post this up and try to sleep?
--> Post this up and try to sleep?
No comments:
Post a Comment