2011-12-18

Music Shuffle Quiz from Daughtry site

Music Shuffle Quiz from Official Daughtry site

Put your MP3, iPod, or anything else that plays music and answer the following questions with the song. For the next answer, simply press next on your device.

1.What are you?
--> "Bara no Jubai", Rozen Maiden OST
I'm someone who doubts my worth and ability?

2. Describe yourself.
--> "I'll be with you" by KAT-TUN
So I'm loyal as well?

3. What do you think of your friends?
--> "moon river" by Jin Akanashi (KAT-TUN)
We explore the world, dream and chase our dreams together.

4. What do your friends think of you?
--> "BLOWING OUT" by Mika Nakashima
From the English lyrics, that I'm probably out-of-the-world, that I'm a hard nut to crack and that I'm confident in what I believe in?
Lyrics source here


5. What song was made for you?
--> "SNOWY" by Masami Okui
D'aawwww... =w=

6. What will be played at your graduation (or was supposed to play)?
--> "TRACK 16" by Kousuke Toriumi
This track was unnamed, but from the tune, I have a pretty sad or painful graduation up to the point that it rivals the intensity of a Guilty Gear OST. ...make this my theme. XD

7. What song will be played (or was supposed to be played) at your wedding?
--> "kiss o' kill" by Ayumi Hamasaki
SO. ............am I supposed to end up killing my husband or something? (joking) Either that or I'm going have a bad-ass wedding. (GO BAD-ASS!!!)

8. What song will be played at your funeral?
--> "Tu Boca" by Shakira
MEDIA PLAYER!!! WHY YOU GIVE ME SUGGESTIVE SONG FOR MY FUNERAL??!!!! D8

9. What do you feel right now?
--> "LIGHT MY FIRE" by BOOM BOOM SATELLITES
No, if you're talking about the innuendo, I'm not feeling horny now. If you're talking about extra energy or drive to stay awake, yes.

10. Say something wise.
--> "Sakurabito" by Sunset Swish
I quote the lyrics.

["So that what's important to them will not change from the present
For this reason people repeat their mistakes, though they know better"]

Otherwise this sounds more lovelorn than wise.


11. What's your life like?
--> "Wish you were here" by Avril Lavigne
That I'm lonely and thus keep reminiscing the memories of when I have people with me?

12. What do you think of your love life?
--> "The Man" by Daisuke Ishiwatari
That it's pretty screwed and that everyone fears me. ...it's kind of true, but...still that question. I very scary meh? *innocent eyes* :3

13. Describe your love.
--> "WINTER MIRAGE" by GIRL NEXT DOOR
It's non-existent, not for me and is nothing but a mirage.

14. What do you think your children will be like?
--> "LOVE or LIKE" by KAT-TUN
That they'll be very lovable? o_o;
Lyrics source here


15. Describe your children.
--> "Tree In Lake 〜消えたチチカカの木〜" by 猫叉Master
They're obedient and peaceful. ...wait, but I don't even have children!! D:

16. What do you think your parents are like?
--> "BLADE CHORD" by Abingdon Boys School
...KYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. XD Okay, uh, they're people who believe that struggle and difficulties build strength and character. They're also people who keep going and persisting. Yep, I agree.
Lyrics source here


17. Describe them.
--> "Memorial Address -Take 2 version" by Ayumi Hamasaki
OEI!!!!! THEY ARE NOT DEAD!!!!!!! DON'T CURSE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! D8<

18. What did you think of this quiz?
--> "Invoke" by T.M Revolution
This thing...INVOKES me to think about how I feel about certain things?

19. What's your favorite saying?
--> "深い森" by Do As Infinity
Uh...to sum up, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger? That's really my favourite saying. Dammit, stop nose-bleeding over Sesshoumaru, me. =///=;
Lyrics source here


20. What makes you think of your life?
--> "蒼-iconoclast" by kotoko
BLAZBLUE!!!!!!! 8D Yeah, this song sums it all up pretty well. I quote a small part of the lyrics again.

["Instead of grieving over helplessness, look at the shaken tomorrow
Even the dream of talking is the dawn of "Truth"
We will meet at the far side of time after tracing our respective roads"]

I think that the above stated is the part that I can relate to the most.


21. If I made another one with different questions, will you say when you take it?
--> "Uchiha Itachi's theme full ver."
...this doesn't have anything to do with Itachi now, does it? .________. erm...anything??

22. Bye-bye!
--> "Last Cross" by Mitsuoka Masami
Good day to you too, and have fun struggling with life. *gets bricked*

No comments: