2011-12-24

How am I feeling today?
Suna - Nightmare

Will I get far in life?
Ai. Just On My Love - Shoutaro Morikubo


How do my friends see me?
Kimi no inai heya de - Tamaki Hiroshi

What is my current love situation?
Mabushikute - DASEIN (o____o ...hmmm)

What is my best friend's theme song?
Gold Eclipse -Interlude- - Abingdon Boys School

What is the story of my life?
Scheiße - Lady Gaga (...shit happens)

What is/was highschool like?
Velonica - Aqua Timez (*nods and smiles*)

How can I get ahead in life?
Change the World - V6

What is the best thing about me?
Panorama - Heidi.

How is today going to be?
Beast of Blood - Malice Mizer

What is in store for this weekend?
Metamorphoze - Gackt

What song describes my parents?
NEVER AGAIN - KAT-TUN

To describe my grandparents?
Mizerable - Gackt

How is my life going?
Suerte (Whenever, Wherever) - Shakira

What song will they play at my funeral?
When I grow up - Garbage (-.- When I'm dead?)

How does the world see me?
051009 ずっと抱きしめたい - KAT-TUN

Will I have a happy life?
Like a Prayer 2008 - Madonna

What do my friends really think of me?
lights and anymore (TV size) - TRF

Do will I do before i get married?
Greening - 猫叉Master

How can I make myself happy?
Fault Carol (Clarice's theme) (Arcana Heart 2 OST)

What should I do with my life?
SUPERNOVA - GRANRODEO

Will I ever have children?
Good-bye Chalon
- 猫叉Master

What is some good advice for me?
modern strange cowboy - GRANRODEO

How will I be remembered?
HORIZON - Takashi Kondo (as Hibari Kyouya) (as a murderous person with a smooth swag? XD)

What is my signature dancing song?
Inu no omawarisan - Takahashi Hiroki (as Kikumaru Eiji)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Endless Despair (Boss Hazama theme) - Daisuke Ishiwatari (*insert troll-face and psychotic laugh here*)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Gather - Ao to Bin to Kan

What is your favourite sexual position?
Hohoemi wo Agetai - Team F

No comments: