2010-10-04

Random Questionnaire Number...dunno what

65 Questions You’ve Probably Never Been Asked…

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
--> Face.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
--> White.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
--> Never kissed anyone except my parents. ...unless you're talking about a certain machine. =_=

4. Do you plan outfits?
--> Sometimes, if I have the time for if it was for something important.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
--> Irritated, slightly pissed and trying to ignore the television.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
--> My Bleach Beat CD.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
--> ...I forgot.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
--> No.

9. What are you craving right now?
--> Food.

10. Do you floss?

--> o_= seldom?

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?

--> Itachi-sama's favourite food. .................................................. *le-kyah* *O*

12. Are you emotional?
--> Depends, can be slightly, can be overly.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?

--> Nearly. I wrote 'NA' 900 times once. ...=A=;

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
--> Mostly lick, unless it's the ball of ice-cream on top of a cone or the cone itself, then I bite so I finish it faster.

15. Do you like your hair?
--> I'm more or less okay with it even if it doesn't stay the way I want it to sometimes.

16. Do you like yourself?
--> ...I'm trying to?

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?

--> No.

18. What are you listening to right now?
--> "Some Day One Day" by BoA and Verbal (M-flo)

19. Are your parents strict?
--> They were when I was little, not so now.

20. Would you go sky diving?

--> Tell that to my acrophobia.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
--> Never tried cottage cheese before. ...what? =_=;

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
--> Once I saw Zoe Tay at Orchard Road...that's more or less about it.

23. Do you rent movies often?
--> No.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
--> ...no, unless you count my zanpaktou blade in as sparkly? =.=;

25. How many countries have you visited?

--> At least 3 I can remember.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
--> Yes.

27. Ever been on a train?
--> ...like. DUH. MRT??!!!!

28. Brown or white eggs?
--> What's the diff?

29. Do you have a cell phone?
--> Yes.

30. Do you use chap stick?

--> If you're referring to lip balm, yes.

31. Do you own a gun?
--> No. Even if I wish I did.


32. Can you use chop sticks?
--> Yes.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?

--> Myself.

34. Are you too forgiving?
--> Sometimes I think I am.

35. Ever been in love?
--> ...I wouldn't call it love...but rather obsession.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
--> Didn't keep track. x_______x

37. Ever have cream puffs?
--> Yep.

38. Last time you cried?
--> Forgot.

39. What was the last question you asked?
--> "You don't want to use the table meh?" to my father. Something along those lines. LOL. XP

40. Favorite time of the year?
--> Since we don't have the four seasons in Singapore...I don't really have one. Okay, maybe the period around October to December, because it's cooler.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
--> No.

42. Are you sarcastic?
--> I can be. ^^

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
--> ...nanda sore?

44. Ever walked into a wall?

--> Never.

45. Favorite color?

--> Purple, black, blue, red, silver, white. Recently developed a liking for yellow and pink. Just liking, but not favourite. And yes, PINK.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
--> Physically never. Mentally, too many times to count.

47. Is your hair curly?
--> My hair isn't curly but its ends are behaving like Lucky Star Konata's twang-gy hair, does that answer the question?

48. What was the last CD you bought?
--> "Eternal Flame" by Do As Infinity, "X" and "Aphrodite" by Kylie Minogue...around the same time, couldn't remember which came first. ...nii-san~~~??

49. Do looks matter?
--> Superficial, but yes.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
--> Depends on who cheated and how serious it was.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?

--> I haz free SMS 8D Therefore not really since I don't call people a lot.

52. Do you like your life right now?
--> *nods* *smiles*

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
--> No.

54. Can you handle the truth?
--> Sometimes, because for some reason, things don't turn out as bad as I perceived them to be. But reality can be quite the joker and cruel bastard as well.

55. Do you have good vision?

--> =___________________________= no.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?

--> There are now 3 that I can currently recall. Two of them I'm trying to ignore with one of them trying to dislike less. The last one is cursed.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
--> Depends on with who and what was the topic about. Conversations can range from 2 minutes to 2 hours.

58. The last person you held hands with?
--> How am I supposed to remember? =_=

59. What are you wearing?

--> A grey shirt and shorts.

60. What is your favorite animal?
--> Cats. And most of the cuddle-able animals. =w=


61. Where was your profile picture taken at?
--> Don't have a profile picture for blogger; facebook-wise it was taken by my photographer during last year's photo shoot.

62. Can you hula hoop?

--> Not really. Unless you give me something like a Wave Hoop. :P

63. Do you have a job?
--> Imma student, DOOD.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?

--> Too many to name. Uh...the Tamagotchi gasha. Yeah, that. ...What? It was cute. =w=;;

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
--> Don't remember, but I don't think I have.

No comments: