I get depressed when I think of cosplay. Yes, I have said that.
CAF date STILL undecided, highly likely that it'll eat into AFA 2010. Like WTF. Now a certain someone should be drilling us like mad or maybe even introduce something like a CAF boot-camp where we do nothing all day long but to practice our walks again and again and again and again and again and again and again. No I'm not pulling the Kula 'spinning again and again' stunt. x_x
...then again I hope that we DON'T get one. CAF boot-camp. It sounds scary already. =______=;;;;; *shudders at idea*
I haven't started hunting for yellow fluffy material for Hibird (I don't even know how to make a plushie =__=) and had not yet started on my tonfas and my jacket. Come to think of it, I even need a wig for Hibari because I need to keep my hair for Lisa. *spams clips to clip hair* = 3 = *pulls out clips and loses a lot of hair* ............... *burns wallet*
...I need help. *Mukuro-like smile here* = w =
Hibird oh Hibird. *emos*
On a happier note, I managed to turn out the second series of KHR Monster Tamer Tsuna gasha. The full set. *smiles* While Hibari, Yamamoto, Chrome and Mukuro I turned out by myself, I exchanged an extra Mukuro for a Gokudera with a couple who were also trying to spam out the full set. 8D THEN for some reason I found a Tsuna IN MY BAG that I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER TURNING OUT. So then I got the full set. O v O;;
That was lucky. = 3 = Too lucky. =_=;; (Now who wants my extra Yama? = v =)
I bought a new bag with nii-san as well. Hopefully this one would last longer than the one I bought at the pasar malam. Although price diff only $4. *is cheap-skate*
-_-
In addition, my mother actually modified the already very lok bag into a smaller bag. That actually looked usable. o_o; I almost thought she was going to throw it away until I came back today and she showed me. *eyes*
...I must not get more depressed. *nods* Even if school is starting. I am not going to rant about the stupid time-table because now I find it absolutely meaningless to. We're going to go through this shit for 6 months anyway, like it or not. So what's the point? Bleh.
Spammed a lot of money at the arcade and on card gum as well. In Daemon Bride, Kureha managed to get a ranking. TT w TT Finally. Although it's still the 10th. On time-attack. But it's okay. A ranking is enough. And now I realise, dear ol' me, has hogged 9 out of 10 ranking places in the High Score Ranking Board with Yui and Souya. =w= *pulls on cracker*
...owarimasu.
No comments:
Post a Comment