I have never known much about my sadistic side when it came to KOF MIA until now. Especially when it comes to Kula Diamond. And the occasional raging-spam Ninon Beart. Sometimes the infinite-spamming syndrome Luise. Even B.Jenet, Nagase and Soiree can become horrors in my hands, I realised, although my attitude to the situation was just "fooling around".
7 challenges and 7 wins at Bugis, half-Classic (Kula, Luise, Ash). *peace sign* Haven't enjoyed KOF MIA so much after...dunno how long. Kula's fun to play with and I found out that I can be a very horrible opponent to face when I'm using her. XD
3 macho guys pwned by a midget the size of Soi Fon. Hur hur~
Oh, and I'm now a squirrel. Congratulate me.
Immuno poster presentation tomorrow. And Sakuran's February event, most likely related to Val******'s Day. Not going because of presentation, therefore no need draw lots on who to give chocolates to for Val*******s. Hurhurhur 8D Nyah nyah~
Don't care even if I don't get anything for White Day. Just...don't care. But don't feel like elaborating.
Oh, and screw Bioinformatics.
No comments:
Post a Comment