2010-01-28

DIE MONKEY DIE

Warning: Heavy flaming and sarcasm, as well as slightly disturbing content. Bashing scenes also included. Tread with utmost caution or don't read at all.

To a certain monkey who would never ever have any chance of reading this post or even discovering the presence of this blog:

SCREW YOU!!!! You want to fanboy over anime, you're free to, but do it quietly. There's no need to proclaim your love of this character/anime to the world LOUDLY IN A CLASSROOM. There's no need to make sound effects in accordance to the characters' attacks and skills. There's no need to rant unnecessarily and shout out random skills/kills in class/in a lecture theatre.


There are LOTS of anime fans around, I know. And no one, I repeat, NO ONE starts yelling about their fandoms when that fandom/character is mentioned. People just fanshy or maybe squeal and go high for a few moments, but YELLING, seriously. And embarrassing yourself in a fandom high like a rabid monkey on the loose will only annoy those around you. People with tolerance will stay quiet. I'm sorry to say that I don't have the maturity, the open-mindedness or the tolerance to listen to you and not have my blood pressure rise.


Imagine. Random guy A says: "Sasuke"

No one OTHER THAN YOU will go "WOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!111!! KATON BISH BISH BISH BISH BISH KA-BOOM YAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of their voice.

Like I said earlier, there's no need to make sound effects corresponding to the character's attacks. There's no need to go on an insane high and behave like a rabid monkey on the loose. There's NO FUCKING NEED TO EVEN MAKE NOISE ABOUT IT.

You're a fan of him, I know. You even wanted people who has art skills to draw his portrait for you. I'm fine with that, really. But if you wanted this other feature of him on his portrait, couldn't you have told me earlier? I can't decipher the nonsensical wavelengths in your brain that you call thoughts, you know.


BASTARD. Embarrassing yourself and irritating all other fellow human beings near you just to satisfy your own high? Cool, go ahead. I'm not the one who's regarded as a rabid dog, you are. Proclaiming your eternal love for that character to the world? Cool, go ahead. You're the crazy one, not me. And are your pointless proclaimations and useless bantering all that you got? That was under my expectations, really. I was expecting you to carve his name into your skin.


Wait, if you really love him so much that you're willing to rant on and on about how awesome he is, how bout this. Carry out some serious action. Feel free to understand the message however that piece of sponge in that skull of yours you call a brain process it. ^^ And have fun with it. Do feel free to try out anything above M-18 rating or violence-related too. I'm not going to stop you. ^^

This is my first, and hopefully my last. Cold sarcasm this time, rage flaming the next. ^^

No comments: