I shall dedicate this post to ranting about cosplay and spamming to take my mind of certain things.
Photos of that sexy Mukuro from EOY 09' are all here. Close-up. Because that cosplay is AWESOME. And because Mukuro's supposed to be sexy in the first place. =///=;; But no I don't fangirl Mukuro. ........................okay, maybe a little.
Now on an irrelevant note, the supplier whom I reserved the Felli boots from was suppoed to call 2 days ago. And they didn't. Now that I've decided on Soi Fon, I won't need the boots for now. Thing is, I paid $20 desposit for the boots, then they were supposed to go back to Malaysia to find out if there's still any of that model in my size (they only had size 39 left when I went there). So now what? I'm hoping that they don't intend to NOT give me any reply at all while keeping my deposit to themselves. THEY PROMISED A REFUND IF THEY COULDN'T FIND IT. And I still have my receipt with me, although suay suay their NETS machine ran out of paper while printing therefore the receipt wasn't a complete one. I should be going down on Monday if there's no project discussion or anything to check. AND I BETTER RECEIVE A GOOD ANSWER.
And CAF. I'm in a dilemma on who I want for the organization of the next CAF. Danny or Ota-sensei. I don't feel like dissecting on why, and the pros and cons of each of their working methods. Some may already know, or some can guess why, I'm sure.
Now, arcade spamming. I think my standard dropped in KOF MIA. Didn't use B.Jenne for dunno-how-long. I never bankai her she go and bankai me first. *whacks* But improved in using Kula, and realised that she was fun to use and a versatile character, especially in her Stylish Arts.
Nii-san's as bian tai as always. But random challenger C is even more bian tai than him. Spam my goshuujin-sama spam until like siao like that. D Stylish Arts non-stop. His Alba also; spam non-stop. Happy happy then unleash combo. He has issues, and need to have the next game named after him. "King of Fighters Maximum Spamming Regulation 'B'". = 3 =
I'm a TEENY bit more to levelling up on JuBeat. Now LEMME UNLOCK A SONG, YOU DAMN MACHINE!!! D<>
As for work, I was hanging around youtube, looking for different versions of the song, "Evans", instead of working on my report, like I'm supposed to. *head-desk repeatedly* And chionging anime. (I watched one episode of both Hetalia and Bleach as well as 10 episodes of Katekyo Hitman Reborn at one go)
I've summarised my evasion mechanisms, but I still need to research on Protein Tech and draw the diagrams out, edit Marketing and do my stupid Protein Tech report and so on. *head-desk somemore* And I haven't done Mol Gen yet. ARGH.
>____________________<;;
Oh yes, before I forget, I found this AWESOME cosplay site. Their Marik Ishtar is GORGEOUS. *drools*

Here's the Grimmjow done by Kaname.

And their Szayel is...pop-out-directly-from-the-anime-awesome.

Their Tsunade. *thumbs-up*
Tokubetsu jounin.
Last but not least, YORUICHI-SAMA!!!!

Photos do not belong to me. Anyone interested, check this out here.


No comments:
Post a Comment