The violent woman is not happy, and this therefore will not be a happy post involving candy clouds, sparkles and Itachi.
And why, you ask, is the violent woman unhappy. For one simple reason.
HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY WHEN YOUR WALLET'S FUCKING STOLEN???!!!!!!!
Of all things, my wallet. Along with my student ez-link, ATM card and all other micellaneous cards. I've obtained a new ATM card, and am going to report the loss of my student ez-link within this week, either tomorrow or Thursday. For my Popular student card, a new one was also obtained. As for my Wangan game cards, *cracks knuckles*. I can only be happy that my craze over Wangan is more or less over.
Ironically, of all places, in the arcade, one of my favourite places in the world. The wallet was sticking out of my pocket and while I was playing JuBeat some itchy-handed MFSOB apparently decided to get greedy and break the law. However, my e-amusement pass was stuck in the JuBeat machine the entire time so it's still with me, and my Tapz card didn't get stolen because it wasn't together with my wallet.
Ah, and let's not forget the Ichigo Bankai gasha-pon on my wallet. That was from the first series of Bleach character gasha-pons, and NO LONGER AVAILABLE ANYWHERE IN SINGAPORE, or even Malaysia, Genting Highlands, where I got him from. *resists temptation to maul someone*
I've made a police report for the loss of my wallet, and can only hope that they manage to catch that...............that...human. *twitch* =_____=
*resists temptation to maul somemore*
No comments:
Post a Comment