Warning: Flaming and arcade spamming. But Murphy and Wen Hui, you two might be interested in what I have to say.
The Mol. Gen. presentation was wrapped up smoothly on Tuesday, and so far 2 Mol. Gen. report and 1 Protein Tech report handed in. Common test is coming in about a week, now that week 7 has ended. Week 8 is crucial, since there's no study break this time. (screw the timetable) I need to at least pass my common tests, because it'll at least ensure something.
Alright, now. Up forth and coming is a rant about the arcade, and there's flaming. If you don't want to read it, please skip this post.
Today I was in the mood for a game for Jubeat, therefore made my way to AMK Hub X-Zone to play. It was in overall okay, I maintained standard more or less but with a couple of new high scores because I attempted new songs like "I love Mummy" (why the hell is this song named "I love Mummy" I seriously don't know) and "Ai no Uta" (which is now level 7 rather than level 10). THEN came this boy with 2 cronies. He looked at the way I played, laughed in my face and said "look at the pro play".
And that wasn't the best part yet. He picked the random Level 9 ~ 10 standard for his second song, the function that randomizes the songs according to their difficulty level. And for his random song, guess what he got. RIN TOSHITE SAKU HANA NO GOTOKU. (I can see your smirk from here, Murphy) And guess WHAT HE SAID. I was expecting something like "Chey. This one ah." from that self-proclaimed pro but nooooo. He actually said "SH*T I don't know how to play this song leh." Thank goodness you still pass, if not my flames shall incinerate you even more.
Simply put, YOU BASTARD, IT'S RIN TOSHITE AND IT'S ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR SONGS ON JUBEAT!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO BLOODY SHAMELESS TO CROWN YOURSELF AS A PRO AND SMITE ME DOWN TO JUBEAT NOOB WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW HOW TO PLAY RIN TOSHITE?!!!! YOU THINK YOU SO PRO THEN PLAY AGAINST PLAYERS LIKE Y.S-Y AND KYOSUKE LAH!!!!
FUCK-ASS IGNORAMUS. DON'T GET HIGH AND MIGHTY JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE OF A HIGHER RANK THAN I AM. I GOT TO WHERE I AM TODAY AT JUBEAT BECAUSE I SWEAT AND BLED FOR IT. I'M NOT A REGULAR, AT THAT. AND I DON'T HAVE YOUR "GODLY" HAND-EYE COORIDNATION SO PLEASE PARDON ME IF A FLEA LIKE ME IS JUBEAT NOOB MATERIAL IN YOUR EYES. ONE OF YOUR CRONIES AT LEAST STILL HAVE MINIMAL RESPECT FOR ME BUT YOU DON'T. YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHERE YOU STAND. THERE ARE AT LEAST THRITY THOUSAND PLAYERS BETTER THAN YOU AND I'M SURE THEY DON'T SHAMELESSLY PROCLAIM THEMSELVES AS PROS ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY CAN'T WALK THE WALK. TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT YOURSELF NEXT TIME BEFORE SHOOTING YOUR MOUTH OFF, YOU FUCK-TARD.
Utterly distasteful.
No comments:
Post a Comment