2009-11-30

Crap post

Sempais were right. Year 2 sem 2 is hell. I still have 2 protein tech, 2 mol gen and 1 med micro not done and I'm still here blogging. *stabs self* Although not all are due this week. But still. *stabs again* I NEED CONCENTRATION. AND COFFEE. AND DISCIPLINE. RAWR.

But at least my resume's done. And I only have to churn out a bit more information for my introduction for the report due this week. And discuss a little for mol gen.

I can get things done if I keep calm. And only if I keep calm. .................................... Common test is also next week. And no study break. *stress stress STRESS* >_<


And I need someone to fuck off. Now. Seriously. I will not go into details but this person should at least have some idea why I'm reluctant to keep contact with him/her. Stop being so blardy persistent and get a life of your own. I'm not the only human being on this planet, you know.

No comments: