I wanted to rant about cosplay, but well...it'll take too long so I'll save it for Friday or the weekend. Meanwhile I feel like I've been stripped VERY VERY slowly of my sanity. Over a certain someone. (NO, EILEEN, NOT KI TAT) Okay, maybe TWO certain someones. (NO, EILEEN, STILL NOT KI TAT)
One of them I still have slight feelings of admiration, though no longer anything of significance, but for the other...well...uh, okay, I'm starting to like him. But don't go around the Internet posting that I'm in love or something.
I'm not giving hints or anything like that on who he is either. You guys'll just make fun of me.
On a completely irrelevant note, I just found videos online that feature JuBeat songs remixed into games, anime and basically other videos.
First off, we have: Death Note + Snow Goose
WARNING:: May cause mental scarring. Somewhat of brain rape.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jglv8yJcarU
Next, we have: Super Mario + Evans
WARNING:: Don't watch if you hate Super Mario or can get sick just by looking at many panels flashing simultaneously at you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4dGQCA-jos
Thirdly: Tsukasa from Lucky Star + Snow Goose
WARNING:: *points to above warning* Just minus the Super Mario part.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WxswYGfsqs
Fourth: Tsukasa from Lucky Star + Tengoku to Jigoku
WARNING:: Don't watch if you can't tolerate fast paced songs coupled with constant high pitched or crashing noises.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW6o6Haz7qI
Fifth: Konata from Lucky Star + Tengoku to Jigoku
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T3l5NkLE1M
Sixth: Minami-Ke + Evans
WARNING:: A lot of slamming noises, incomprehensible speech and dumb actions. But is not brain rape like the Death Note + Snow Goose video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PYQckDGd0Q&feature=related
Lastly: Angry German kid + Tengoku to Jigoku
WARNING:: Quite disturbing and may cause mental scarring especially at the end. Don't watch if you can't tolerate screaming, high-pitched noises and violence, nothing gory though. And quite addictive to listen to despite that. >_<;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik8SQDZ212k
**These videos are not made by and do not belong to me but their respective owners.
Have fun... *runs off*
No comments:
Post a Comment