2009-06-14

*red parts for arcade spamming again.

I'm back again.

So now, the holidays. Now I'll have this limited free time to update. Because all this while I was either rushing out reports or simply too damn lazy to do any updates.


It won't be a one of the best holidays although it WOULD still be a holiday. Because of the COMMON TESTS...and REPORTS. Crud. The teachers should have thought of better ways of having us remember them in the holidays. And I'll be away from 18th June onwards to about 22nd June or 23rd June for a trip to Malaysia that involves Kuala Lumpur, Fraser Hill and Genting Highlands.


And I just got to say this: although we're spending a day in Fraser Hill we'll be spending half a day in Genting. Now that's stupid. We'll be making 2 long bus trips in a single day and we won't be enjoying the place to the fullest. Plus I'll probably be able to spam only a couple of games up there. How brilliant. =__=


If you're wondering about how I was during this period of MIA, in a few simple and clean points in no particular order:

1. Wen Hui gave me lots of songs from Roxas sempai that included ones from T.M Revolution and Gackt *WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT*

2. "I heard that your birth certificate was an apology letter from the condom company", said Roxas sempai. "HEY!!!! D<" I retorted.

3. I stayed out till 11.15p.m with nii-san one day at the Plaza Singapura arcade, my mother wasn't happy, obviously

4.I went for Cheryl and En Noi's birthday party and something not-so-pleasant and unexpected happened but it all ended well anyway

5. CAF practices have started and I fear for my life for some reason. (Road Kamelot this year...Soi Fon for the next? Hope I can pull them off >_<)

6. My make-shift umbrella for Relo is a source of amusement

7. Lue Song's laughter is scary.

8. His character'll be even gayer than Ash o_o;;

9. When is my Road costume going to arrive???!!!!!!!!!!!! TT__________TT

10. I don't want to do my reports but I've no choice.

11. I can't take my Japanese test because I'll be going on holiday but I don't care anyway for Kitahara-sensei and Jing Yi and Angie ain't taking it either so yeah~ there'll be people joining me XD

12. SJCC Eileen's PVC pipe for her character is hazardous

13. Where the hell can I get a long pink umbrella with a curved wooden handle?

14. Joseph should cosplay as Szayel Aporro Granz from Bleach

15. I've only took notice of the amount of images I hve in my pictures folder after I tried to look for a single Road Kamelot image from that image pile

16. I don't know why but my computer's being an a bit of ass sometimes


Well ANYWAY. I improved quite a lot in juBeat. I FINALLY PASSED TENGOKU TO JIGOKU ADVANCED. *tears of joy* Because of that, there seemed to be some kind of breakthrough for me in the game itself; I've gotten new scores like an 'A' grade for Sigsig, a 'B' the first time I attempted Snow Goose Advanced and a 'C' for True Love Advanced (nii-san forced the stupid song on me or I would have rather married Aizen Sosuke from Bleach than play it -_-).


And I kicked nii-san's ass 3 times straight in a row with Luise, Soiree and Kula. Luise and Kula aside, Soiree was the unexpected one. I picked him just for fun and before I knew it I unleashed a new Stylish Art of his, a Double Mittwoch(Double Wednesday) Desperation Move, and his last Super Desperation Move on my unknowing victim himself. ^^;;


Therefore...that was why I like using Soiree more than Alba although Alba was supposedly the stronger one. Soiree's more flexible but fixed in a way. And I like Soiree's moves cuz' they're more dynamic than Alba's.

In addition, nii-san, you might want to stop doing that Jivatma cockroach pose repeatedly in a single round because when he enters that mode he's just like Xiao Lon but a lot more inflexible, he behaves like a real cockroach, it's creepy and stupid in a way for he does nothing but poke the opponent repeatedly with his pokey arms therefore it makes him look like he's not living up to his name as one of the evilest guys ever in KOF MIA although picking his alternate costume doesn't help either. *looks back* That was long. Ha... ^^;;


Oh yes, Classic needs more training. They were pwned by some random nerd challenger (I'll label him as a nerd although I am one because he's even nerdier than me) that used an absolutely wicked Kim combo on me. -_-; So back to the training with you three!!!!!!


Ah, and I've realised it only when I've typed this far. I don't feel sane. Not completely sane anyways. But who can maintain that level of sanity at this point of time anyway? And especially after you're part of something like the Queens and Sakuran Japanese Cultural Club. You'll lose your sanity gradually. But who cares? I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy it. >D (I sound like Zaraki Kenpachi...)

Before I forget, here's the picture of the character I want to cosplay as:


Road Kamelot (CAF 2009)
Soi Fon (CAF 2010?)

Ja...owari.

No comments: