*red parts for arcade spamming again...
To start off, I haven't been feeling my best this weekend. And I had absolutely no idea what had happened. After going for the CAF audition, I went for lunch and my Japanese class then after class, I had a headache persisting all the way from then till this afternoon. I had no idea why either, because I had just bought myself a can of coffee to perk myself up, drank it then came the blasted headache.
Argh.
It only stopped in the afternoon when I woke up, lay in the bed for a very long time then eating lunch very very slowly until my mother suggested that I take panadol extra and go lie down for a while. And guess what? It worked. The stupid headache was finally gone.
I'll assume that the cause of the headache was due to the serious lack of sleep I had for the week. Maybe I should make a resolution never to be awake past 1 a.m or something.
Next. Kitahara-sensei. My least favourite Japanese teacher so far. He was, in my opinion, one of the most irresponsible teachers I've ever had the misfortune to encounter. His teaching method?
"Oboero!" (remember/memorise in a commanding tone in Japanese) And off he goes, doing I-don't-know-what outside the walls of the class. (I can feel my headache coming back for some reason) But too bad for this class I wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying but rather doodling on the lyrics sheet he gave us. You see, we've moved on a little to translating Japanese songs, or rather, old Japanese songs from at least 30 years ago. I can comprehend why he wants us to do this (a little) but this particular song he picked was simply horrible beyond words. The singer sounded like he was having constipation. I could go through my phone's playlist on shuffle and pick out anything that sounded better than that.
So yeah, all through the lesson I was ignoring him and drawing out original characters on my paper.
NOW. Arcade spamming. There was this *censored* challenger on KOF MIA that uses techniques that are cheap...way cheap.
1. He uses Billy, jumps up and down while smacking your character upside the head repeatedly NON-STOP with his stupid pokey-stick. Or pins you to a corner and starts spinning his pokey-stick like a human fan.
2. Soiree. Non-stop endless combo. First time seeing Soiree used like that. C Stylish Arts, non-stop.
3. I can't really remember who...but if I'm not wrong. Go-shuujin-sama (Ash). I was really ticked off. Enough said.
The way he used these 3 are enough to piss off anyone in this universe who plays KOF MIA. TEME SAITE BAKA YAROU!!!!!!!!!!!! OMAE WA NIN-GEN DEWA NAI!! OTOKO GA NAI, ONNA MO NAI!!!!! OMAE WA MUSHI DA!!!!! OMAE, NANI-SAMA DA?! WATASHI WA TEME DATTARA, WATASHI WA SHINU NO HOU GA II!!!!!! MUSHI!!!!!
Psh. Distasteful.
Improved a bit in juBeat, got A for Daite Senorita Extreme or Hitoiro Extreme, couldn't remember which. But STILL fail at Tengoku to Jigoku. T_______________T
Other than that, not much improvement in KOF... = 3 = Deteriorated a little, in fact.
And I don't ever wanna sleep late unless it's the weekend or holidays. Persisting headaches and giddiness and a fever was enough to convince me on that.
Life ain't good.
No comments:
Post a Comment