2009-05-10

week 3

Ok...so I'm back.



(red parts for arcade spamming again)

Now, about the week...my parents went to Genting from Monday to Thursday, so I was left at home all those days, which all happened to be tiring at the same time. And I can't cook...


You see, on Thursday, I finally made an effort to step into the kitchen to make my own food. I took what I needed from the refrigerator, boiled the water, opened a packet of instant noodles and popped it into the pot. The cooking was pretty smooth at first, after I added the seasoning, the soup turned into an appetizing brown...then I realised I overboiled the water and turned off the heat then dumped the vegetables and crab stick and fishballs in. Then after that i cracked an egg, beaten it and added it into the pot, only to realise that I shouldn't have beaten it in the first place because the appetizing brown that the soup had at first turned into a vomit yellow afer I added the beaten egg. ^^;

After I was done, I look at my bowl of disaster and hope to myself that I won't die of food poisoning after I consume it. Haha... XD


Then for school, Friday was Eileen's birthday. Canice, Jia Huan and I bought her a pair of shoes, and Canice specially prepared a cheese cake for her. After wishing her happy birthday and eatind her cake at Koufu, we took her out for a movie. We watched '17 again'; which was a bit stupid, but nonetheless funny and entertaining enough.

All in all, we had fun.

Now on a completely irrelevant note, I had Pepper Lunch twice in a row this week. Once on Monday and a second on Wednesday. And I've burned a really big hole in my pocket just this week so I'm definitely going to have to cut costs for the rest of May. Maybe reduce myself to eating bread for lunch... X__X It sucks to be poor.

Alrighty~ ARCADE SPAMMING. Had 2 spamming sessions this week, both with nii-san, Wednesday and Friday. He beat me...again. But I beat him twice with Xiao Lon, Luise and Ninon so TAKE THAT, nii-san~ Bohahahaha >D = 3 = Omedetou...and honestly speaking, he's getting good at this. If he plays and persist hard enough, he can certainly give me a real headache, or even beat me.

In addition, I have 2 new teams on the house. Makkuro (真黒: true black/blackest of back/pitch black) and Mashiro (真白: true white/whitest of white/pure white).
The members of the teams are grouped into either team by their personality or fighting styles. For example, the first generation of Makkuro members are Xiao Lon, Ash and Ninon. Xiao Lon because of her sad, negative and fearful personality; Ash because of his evilness and manipulative ways; and Ninon because she specialises in black magic and because of her dark personality.
Then the Mashiro, consisting of Luise, Mai and B.Jenet. Luise because of her powers that I categorise as 'white'; Mai because of her personality and her fighting style (mostly involving fire which is more 'white' tha 'black'); and lastly B.Jenet, same reasons with Mai (personality-wise, she's as stubborn as Mai is but is more ditzy and erm...more open with her words, if I could put it that way) , just that her attacks involve the wind rather than fire.

So yeah. The two teams are finally out, and I didn't have to add Jivatma into Makkuro because that's what I settled for at first before I figured out Xiao Lon. -_-;;

This week's just bleh. Tiring enough but yet rewarding. Then again, that's what life is, ain't it?

Oyasumi~

No comments: