2009-05-02

Hi people~

*note: parts in red are about arcade-spamming. You can skip them if you don't want to read them...

30th April

Last day of school before May Day desu. Not much lessons at all. Analytical Biochemistry was kind of boring and the MBT prac was a bit packed, and the instructions for the practical was very long...yet we had all still managed to finish everything before the designated release time and so...yeah. We're cloning bacteria desu. ^_^

Then after prac, I went shopping at Bugis with Eileen, Jia Huan and Canice at Bugis Village. Then now I got to admit, that place is beyond huge. Got lost at least once there. Oh yes, also my most expensive shopping trip so far in my 18 years of life. I bought myself my first gothic lolita skirt that cost me $25 (could've cost more at places like Banana at Kovan), a boyfriend shirt that I'll need a belt to go with and leggings.

I hope that I can continue to go to that shop that sold the gothic lolita skirt. They have the affordable stuff there and I'll probably be patronizing the shop if I want more gothic/punk lolita stuff.

Had quite a lot of fun although the trip was quite exhausting. And Jia Huan has very good balance. Haha...XD


1st May

I woke up only at 2.40p.m today when I slept at 2 the previous night. Then went out with Murphy nii-san to AMK Hub for a spamming session. juBeat, KOF MIA, the works.

I've tried his favourite song on juBeat...the flower-related one. Basic. But got an S for it. Not bad at all... ;3 But I still fail at Tengoku to Jigoku Extreme. I need to get used to the tempo if I want to pass it. Then afterward I might think of attempting my favourite song, Rose by Anna Tsuchiya.

We had dinner at MOS Burger. I ordered chicken nuggets and a salad after nii-san had commented that I had too much of their cheese burger...which is kind of true so I opted for something different today. Both of what I ordered was decent, at least. The nuggets were more...er, flaky than the ones by MacDonalds but it was still nice. And I like their salad.

Then, KOF. Nii-san beat me. I'm impressed. Additionally, I managed to unleash one new Luise Meyrink Stylish Art that nii-san really liked yet I have absolutely no idea how I unleashed that; and one move where B.Jenet throws her opponent down onto the ground when she captures him/her in a jump and does a spinning move on top of her opponent, which I again have no idea how I did that.

Oh, and I completed the game with my Classic team again. Ash pwns. He knocked out 2 of the bosses (Jivatma and Duke) at one go. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSS~

And...if anyone's a gamer and interested in a method of fighting that I recommend, persist. It never hurts to stick to the tried-and-the-true moves; ESPECIALLY when you're facing something difficult. If you're looking for novelty in a serious battle, there's a certain risk of failing, either missing a hit and making yourself vulnerable to your opponent or letting your guard down due to your suprise of unleashing that new move. Or both. Like what one of the judges on this food competition said, "Don't bring in or try anything new when you're in a contest, unless you're very confident that you can pull that off well." It applies.

Persisting and going one way can be boring, but it works for me. As long as things work out, there's no harm in going one way all the way.

But if you WANT to look for novelty, best go into training mode. Choose that character you want to explore along with others that you feel safe with. Or maybe make sure that there are no potential challengers to disturb you while you do your thing. Or maybe read up on whoever you're using so you'll have a better idea of what you're doing.




And now on a completely irrelevant note, I want to buy a certain CD that I myself want and would also most likely make Wen Hui go 'KYAH~'. Although I've already spent a lot these days. It ain't that expensive anyway and I hope that CD's still there at the shop tomorrow.

I feel like eating Pepper Lunch too for some reason. Yeah I'm random. And I better save up for the rest of May.

Before I end, here are some random anime images I found on the Internet.

Souseiseki and Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden

Bleach main characters: (counter-clockwise) Ichigo, Rukia, Chad, Uryu, Orihime

Bleach 6th Division vice-captain, Abarai Renji

Bleach 11th Division 5th Seat, Ayasegawa Yumichika


Bleach 11th Division 3rd Seat, Madarame Ikkaku

Rozen Maiden Suigintou and Shinku

Rozen Maiden Dolls: (counter-clockwise) Suiseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Shinku, Kanaria, Souseiseki

Comic strip featuring Byakuya and Renji

Suiseiseki and Souseiseki



Another pic featuring the two gardener dolls of the Rozen Maiden series

Bleach 4th Division captain Unohana Retsu

Rozen Maiden: The real and fake 7th dolls (left to right) Kirakisuishou and Barasuishou


Bleach 13th Division captain Ukitake Jyushirou

No comments: