Class ended at 9.am on Monday again since we had no IT for Life Science and Cell Biology practicals. Then after school I spent lots and lots of time crapping. Psh. First spammed with Wen Hui, when Wen Hui went for her project work I took a nap in the library, then spammed more and did a bit of work, then when Wen Hui came back I spammed more while doing work...
Tuesday. It was after class, which ended at around 4p.m. I went to the arcade and played a few games, I was challenged by a challenger using Alba Meira, Luise Meyrink and Xiao Lon, I won. The he challenged again. And I won again. This continued for about 4 turns, where he used even Duke and Jivatma against me. I won all our matches. After my game was over, I continued the game using Nagase, Lien Neville and Mai Shiranui. And that previous challenger challenged me again using similar/same characters. I won 4 challenges and suddenly someone challenged me using different characters. Forgot who though. And won again. After the challenges I managed to survive for both plays of KOF till stage 5. AND. Tabulating the wins: Xu Yun against Random Challenger B and C, 9 to 0. W00T.
AND. One more thing. I've read your blog post, Murphy. Guess what, I think I'M the challenger who deprived you of your peaceful game. Ok, I'm not sure if there ARE anyone in the arcade who uses the same characters as I do, but if Luise, B. Jenne and Ash are in their alternate costumes; and for the other team, Lien and Mai are in their alternate costumes and Nagase's the only one in her normal one...then Luise Meyrink uses her Stylish Arts before her spinning move, Ash Crimson hits you with his Stylish Arts and bounces you across the field with a fire-ball, Lien Neville keeps using her kick Stylish Arts and Nagase keeps "hanging" the game and slamming you; and you happen to step into the arcade at around 5 to 6p.m.........You got your culprit. IT IS ME. Only if all I've stated above happened to you. If I just happen to be the culprit whose head you're hunting for and bashing in upon knowledge of identity, I sincerely apologize for any damage done and beseech you NOT to bash my head in
And on Wednesday, I simply slept in late because that day had no school and woke up only at around 1.30p.m. I discovered I had 22 missed calls and 4 messages, all courtesy of Wen Hui. (sorry again...>_<;;) So it turned out that there was a Sakuran meeting at 1p.m.......................SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!! I quickly freshened and rushed to AMK Hub, where I told Weh Hui to meet me and nii-san to brief me on the details while I call nii-san. We met, ate at Pepper Lunch and crapped, meanwhile cursing nii-san about his tardiness and not picking up our calls. He finally picks up at around 4.30p.m (Wen Hui's relentless calls) and promises to come in 30 minutes.
Oh, and nii-san, if I just happen to be that idiot who deprived you of your peaceful game, you got your revenge. I wasted dunno-how-much-time-and-effort fruitlessly calling you.
When he arrives, we headed to the arcade for a round of KOF MIA, and I won against nii-san. A challenger took over and he won agaisnt me. Simply put, he's GOOD. Challenged twice and lost twice. With my C button dying on me (spoiling) on my second challenge. *sarcastic smile* Lovely.
Next, House of the Dead 4, with a spoilt gun. We managed to get to chapter 2, with nii-san doing all the work. Nonetheless, I felt a bit inferior, stupid and cheated. I played through using a spoilt gun. Stupid. Why can't the management of the arcade exercise a bit of maintenance and fix the damn machine? Does it cost that mauch to fix a spoil gun or console or have you people not raked in enough cash by cheating people's money using spoilt consoles?
After the game at around 6.30, Wen Hui leaves and nii-san and I head to the Jubilee arcade, something like a refuge to me. I mean, it has a much quieter environment and a better quality KOF MIA machine *hugs machine*. We played a few rounds, and I gave nii-san a tutorial on Xiao Lon, Alba Meira and Luise Meyrink. He seemed to improve significantly afterward, great~
Lasted till about stage 5 or 6 using my classic team (Luise Meyrink, Ash Crimson and B.Jenne); and to BOSS STAGE with Shoujo team (Nagase, Mignon Beart, Ninon Beart). W00T. I managed to kill the cockroach (Jivatma) but was slaughtered by the ghost or undead or whatever you want to call him. Nightmare Geese. But mark my words, bosses, YOU THREE ARE GOING DOWN.
Nii-san then wanted to try some new games while I stuck to KOF. I tried 2 characters on random and Nagase as the only fixed one twice. First time I got to stage 4, on the second I got to stage 7, just a bit more to stage 8. This exposure has a bit of effect on me; I was forced to use characters that I don't use and learnt a bit of on idea on how to use them. Here's the list of characters chosen by every random stage:
Mignon Beart
Duke
Kim Kaphwan
Chae Lim
Kula Diamond
Maxima
Clark Still
Rock Howard
Hanzo Hattori
Xiao Lon (alternate, which in normal matches I absolutely refuse to choose the costume because it's HENTAI)
...the rest I forgot.
Oh, and I can use that Kula spinning combo. I accidentally unleashed it on Yuri Sakazaki and just kept spinning and knocking Yuri into oblivion until the CPU stopped me and Kula falls from dizziness. Although I don't remember how I unleashed it, but...*points at Murphy* *insert evil gleam in eye and evil smile here*.........................................>D
ANYWAY. 2009's here. My Japanese class'll begin on Saturday (so I won't be able to make it to the manga shop with you anymore, Wen Hui. Gomenasai). >_< Chinese New Year'll be in a couple of weeks, we'll get our ang pows and exams'll start on the 8th of February. So everyone, LET'S FIGHT FOR YOUTH AND A BETTER FUTURE~!!!!!!! SEISHUN BANZAI~!!!!!!!!! (AND I KNOW I SOUND LIKE ROCK LEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
XD
KOF 2006 video
Ending movie
No comments:
Post a Comment