Today I slept a lot...I feel a little like a pig but never mind...I;m chioning my organic chemistry assignment later in the night because I just drank a can of Red Bull, which gives me excess energy, and sets me on hyper rampage modes.
I went to Hougang Mall with my parents just now for dinner and a bit of shopping. I bought 2 posters at Comics Connection (both D.Gray-man ones)...all KYAH-worthy, in Wen Hui's words...Mine features Tyki Mikk in human form and Allen Walker...and no, they're not trying to kill each other in that poster. Wen Hui's feature Komui ("Gundam-building sis-com mad scientist", sorry, couldn't resist...XD), Kanda (*che*), and Lenalee ^^. Both are very nice...and are bot worth the $3 although there are HOLES at the top where they had to hang the posters.
*DAMMIT x___x*
I'm starting to fangirl Tyki a little...just because he's suave and he doesn't really care what people think of his ways.etc, that I admire him for. But he's damn tall. 188cm. But he's also fictional. (no offence guys but why can't guys in reality match up to the goodness in fictional guys?)
Like I've said many times...I wanna cosplay. Look at my 8th July post for cosplay target characters, I've updated it.
I know I sound like a spoilt kid. And I want money. And you don't mess with Oswald from King of Fighters XI. His moves are beyond wicked.
Then now I have a temptation to buy myself a packet of deadly poker cards, slash everyone that pisses me off with it, then X-slash them while turning around and round, then blow the idiot away with a cards ring, throw one card in the air, slash slash slash slash, then combo with a card slashing rampage, slash with card again and pin him to the wall...flash 6 cards on my hands as the background turns black and start using that idiot as my personal card dartboard. It relieves stress and I bet anything that I'll score a 100 hits and above combo in that. And I know that I play too much KOF. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oswald Combo Movie
There's a 99 hit combo in the movie and it's used on one of my favorite characters, Malin. T__T But similar ones were also used on Athena Asamiya and Magaki, both deserve it (and both for being so very very annoying).
And here's the man himself (If someone balding *ahem* *SCL Monkey-King* *ahem* was cooler he could pull off Oswald desho, Wen Hui nee-san, Murphy nii-san?):
No comments:
Post a Comment