EOY COSPLAY
I woke up at 11 am today and chiong already. And Wen Hui-nee-chan arrived at 12...I'm impressed. She always manages to wake up at really early times, and get to her destinations at really early times.
For the event, I was working for ticketing...well, not ticketing. Because I was originally assigned to be a bouncer. But they had enough people, I think. So, then from my shift, which was 2p.m onwards, all about selling tickets (only to the media for my section) and giving out stacks and hordes of magazines. Although afterward we got to go around the place hunting for merchandise and after receiving a goodie bag. And I bought 2 Itachi bookmarks. *fangirlish squeal*
And thank you to Wen Hui-nee-chan for all that rushing about and taking the magazines.
DISCLAMER: I DO NOT OWN THESE PICTURES. SOME OF THEM ARE TAKEN BY ME BUT NOT ALL. THE OTHERS SOLELY BELONG TO THEIR OWNERS ON SGCAFE.COM.
Yes, Super Mario. *blares Super Mario theme on phone*

DROOL, FAN BOYS, DROOL.

Cardboard box people. Ha...XD

Terrorists? Lol...

Ok, some of them can just really make you go wow.

Inuyasha trying to act dead...

Dolls. Not real people.


*RAWR*

Wow.

Ruroni Kenshin (hope I spelled it correctly)

L and Near from Death Note

Our NYP Phoenix Wright (PW) group

Gundam cosplay

Dynasty Warriors (Their costume is really good)

(from left to right) Devit, Road Camelot, Jasdero

Jasdevi (aka. Jasdero and Devit) and Lulubell

A really wicked fan art.

Final Fantasy cosplay, if I'm not wrong

Our PW cosplayers again

Dynasty Warrior cosplayer (costume is very nice one)
Kamen Rider cosplayer
You gotta love the weapons
Star Wars
A really good gundam cosplyer
Vampire Knights cosplayers

This picture just makes you wanna go "Aawww...", don't you think so?

The guy's from Soul Eater. Nice cosplay outfit.

Just looking at them makes me feel inferior as a cosplayer... >_<
Who says kids can't cosplay?
Kuroshitsuji cosplay

WOW.

Code Geass cosplay, if I'm not wrong

Sakura and Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura


NYP PW group...again


Princess Princess cosplayers (both guy and girl form)

A really fantastic kyon-shi(chinese zombie) cosplay... (she DOES look kinda like a kyon-shi to me in her costume, but does anyone know which anime/movie/game she's from? >_<)

PW group once again...

Another nice cosplay
WOW. AGAIN.
Some guy from Metal Slug
A crossover fight :]
Naruto (Akatsuki) cosplayers (with Tsunade and Shizune at the sides of the stage for some reason)

BLEACH cosplayers
But in singular form this time (I like the sword)
Fate-Stay Night cosplayer
Isuzu "Rin" Sohma from Fruits Basket
Dynasty Warriors cosplayers, if I'm not wrong >_<
Another good fanart

Game art

Lue Song sempai cosplaying as Kristoph

PW group

From a different angle

Shinku from Rozen Maiden


Road Camelot and Eliade

Princess Princess cosplayers

Another good piece of artwork

Figurines

Close-up of figurines

Fate-stay Night

And again

Kagami and Konata from Lucky Star (kawaii!!! XD)

I can give you...

Naruto cosplayers

I gotta admit, this is one heck of a wicked costume even if I don't know its origins

From a slightly different angle and nearer

Sasuke Uchiha in an Akatsuki cloak (I caught him in mid-blink >_<)

The Naruto crew

Wilson sempai cosplaying as Sasori from Naruto (He looks good in that)

D.Gray-man crew, including the Millenium Earl (the guy with the tall hat and gigantic front teeth)

Sam as Karin from Naruto (she looks good in that too)

Focus: Itachi

I finally got a pic of Itachi...I was so happy and the fangirl within me actually had a sudden mad urge to squeal loudly, glomp and kidnap the cosplayer home...XD

Chii from Chobits
WOW. Again.
SHOOT HIM! I COMMAND YOU!!!!
Who says kids can't cosplay again. (my sempai's younger sister, really really cute)
He looks familiar...and I've got this feeling that he's Ryoma from Sakuran...

Overall, tiring yet very fun. And next time: BRING LOTS OF $$ along to buy merchandise. >_____<
No comments:
Post a Comment