2008-08-29

Cosplay Target Characters

LMAO~ couldn't think of anything else to post for now. Even if so, after taking my first step into the world of cosplay, I've been wanting to sink myself even more into it despite my mother's protests...This is probably the reason of the posting of this entry. 5 characters in my mind, don't know and can't decide which to do for next Cosplay Arts Festival (CAF), though it's kind of a long way away.

(NOTE: THESE ARE JUST POSSIBILITIES... I'm taking my pick from this list of characters and I certainly cannot split myself into 5 and do all of them at the same time. I don't have the cash and I'm not Naruto. :3)

Cosplay target characters: Ninon Beart (alternate costume) and Nagase from King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A, Whip from King Of Fighters XI, Ibuki from Street Fighters III, Road Camelot from D.Gray-man

Feel free to comment on them but no flaming and spamming allowed. Thank you.

1: Ninon Beart


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



2: Nagase (this one FOR SURE MOST EX one...X_X)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



3: Whip (slightly different version)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



4: Ibuki


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



5: Road Camelot


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: