2008-08-30

29th August 2008

1. Rui Yi, me and En Noi...I'm sandwiched between 2 tall girls... OMG~
1. QUEENS. Rui Yi (late queen/glam queen) Cheryl (tissue queen/blur queen/toilet queen), En Noi (pop queen), and me (jap queen/game queen) I feel so short in this... T.T


2. Me, Mr Lee, Rui Yi (da lao po), Yu Xin (er lao po) ((*hint* don't you think we should photoshop this pic with the other one below a little? :D))


3. Me, Miss And, Rui Yi, Cheryl. Miss Ang, pretty as always and she's getting married to that uncle guy teacher above. ^^;; And Rui Yi looks so tall...



4. Rui Yi and me. Taken at compass point outside 7-11...quite obvious leh...that big signboard, and it's like...above my head. >.<

___________________________________________________________________

I almost forgot. Microbiology A was actually quite ok. Not that bad. Heng ah... >.<

Well anyways now that the exams are over the only things I need to do now is to wait for the announcement of results, revise a bit for sub-test (for sure is math one) and look for a job with flexible hours.

Oh, and I went for teachers day celebration at CVSS, my ex-secondary school. The performances are quite good overall and also met a few ex-schoolmates and classmates and certain idiots acquaintances whose identities are to be kept confidential.

Took photos with teachers and met up with two other lao po of mine...muahaha (xiao jie jie and da mei mei don't get jealous...I love you guys too... :D) And then did a bit of shopping with Alicia, the da lao po. 5p.m like that reach home, then took a nap and accidentally overslept and wake up at 9.30p.m. Mother wasn't very happy about it, obviously...

No comments: