2014-12-21

So I've finished watching Free! Iwatobi Swim Club...

I finished watching Free! (the first season)...only to discover that there's a second season.  The completionist tendencies in me were screaming in anguish and disapproval upon hearing that piece of news.

It all started from just randomly thinking up that notion when I didn't know what to do after an event at City Square Mall.  Ta bao dinner, go home and watch Free.  Partly because I didn't get the hype and I was curious why everyone was getting feels from a swimming anime.

So I did.  And I finished it eventually. But I still don't get the hype.

Okay, it's not badly animatedly, quite the opposite.  Just that story-line wise my brain just threw it into the 'Teenage Shenanigans' and 'Typical' category.  And not to mention that this song plays 80% of the time I'm watching the anime.


I AM NOT SORRY.

And it's good eye candy. Geez sorry for being born female. I just happen to like good-looking males and not cutesy girls we all have our preferences so don't tell me how to live my life when I don't tell you how to live yours k thanks bye

Disclaimer: This song belongs to Chester See and Nigahiga.







Cheek-pinch Hadouken.

No comments: