2014-06-10

I think it's been a month since I've updated this thing, no thanks to two exams in one go that require a lot of cramming and understanding of the material.


So, to keep it short, now I've started on a new module and I'm barely keeping my head out of the water because of it's packed schedule.  Not to mention that I'm not feeling my absolute best these days, first coming down with food poisoning and horrible cramps in school of all places earlier on.


I'm not sure if it's my PMS, stress, over-thinking or whatever combined factors speaking but I feel like a pretty damn shitty excuse for a supposedly functional human being who seems to be too damn useless to live.  On the bright side, my Shingeki boots have arrived, my lab partner seems like a pretty cool guy despite the two of us looking like clueless idiots on the first practical session and Cosfest Black Market is this weekend.  Hopefully things will get better soon.  In the meantime I need some social interaction.  And a reason to hold my head up and smile.


To continue things on a lighter note as well, THIS PUNK-ASS BITCH LEVI doesn't seem to be leaving my life anytime soon despite the Schrödinger's Experiment shoot being LONG over since the end of April.  Recently just turned Shingeki gasha and all come out his merchandise.  Namely a mirror featuring him and also a mini notepad.  I didn't dare to try my luck again because if the last piece of merchandise (a roll of scotch tape featuring Survey Corps members) featuring him comes rolling out of the machine...............


Welp, I guess the identity of my gasha pon stalker for Shingeki no Kyojin has been revealed.  *WHYYOUNORELEASEMOREEREN'SMERCHANDISE>A<*


Before I end, have a power-up song that relates to everything everyone seems to be going through now.

The genre's symphonic metal, by the way. And it's a duet by two women with absolutely beautiful voices.  Not to mention DEM HIGH NOTES.

DAT GUITAR.

DAT INTENSITY.

AND DAT SOPRANO AT THE BRIDGE.

*inhales deeply* My ears are no longer virgin.

As usual, don't like don't listen.



No comments: