I have been SO BUSY for the month of April so far that I practically need to squeeze time out of my schedule for anything other than work, school and two other projects that I've been roped into. One of which is Schrödinger's Experiment, courtesy of Azmah, the mastermind of the project, or rather, to be specific, cosplay plan.
In a nutshell, without giving an explicit yes, I've been roped in as their Shingeki no Kyojin team's Levi (aka. Heichou). But despite the previous whirlwind of a week, I've had fun. A lot of fun. ^___^ I couldn't thank Azmah and the team enough for the support, the help and the experience they've given me. To Azmah, especially, for helping me with the harness and cape. It's been fun working and saikang-ing with you guys. One thing though.
I won't be starting on the 3DMG gear anytime soon. =________= *runs*
On a side note, I have ordered the Shingeki no Kyojin cosplay boots through Hakimah. *refrains from excessive spazzing*
Studies-wise, everything is still relatively manageable even though I don't deny that the lecture material get super dry and that there are weeks so packed and siong it's not funny.
Looking ahead, I think it'll be wise to start putting aside time for revision even if it's a month away from the exam. That aside...please let me pass CHEM1103. .______.;;;;;;;;;;;
With regards to my social life, well...there's something that I'd like to tell a certain someone though he's not likely to come across this blog.
GROW THE FUCK UP. I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT IT'S AN APRIL FOOL JOKE. And while you're at it stop being so insecure about yourself. You're a fine piece of ass and when I've chanced upon your Facebook post about your 'ugliness' and plastic surgery, my first thought is to teleport right in front of you and bitch slap you into next Tuesday if that's what it takes for you to stop you from wallowing in something as pointless as appearance.
So there.
Alright, now with that out of the way, let's move on. I need more social interaction. And a hug. *holds out arms*
Before I end, I'd like to throw a couple of my recent musical obsessions out there. First off, my new power-up song. The very musical piece that replaced both 'X-matic' as my favourite versus theme and 'Nightmare Fiction' as my favourite angry/aggressive OST after a couple of playbacks.
Yes, it's that good. The genre is symphonic heavy metal so it simply just is up my alley. Not to mention DAT AGGRESSION in the song. Not only do I totally dig it, the theme is very fitting for a fight between Ragna and Hakumen, even with the lack of Japanese instruments that scream Hakumen.
And now, a choice that might perhaps might come off as a bit of a shocker because it's performed by the media's current favourite trainwreck that we know as Miley Cyrus.
This song, I can safely say, is the only saving grace on her album Bangerz, which otherwise strikes to me as her attempt to be a wretched version of Gwen Stefani.
I shamelessly admit that I have been using this song as an emotional and mental anchor, as well as unwinding song after a long day since last November.
Yes, it's that good. The genre is symphonic heavy metal so it simply just is up my alley. Not to mention DAT AGGRESSION in the song. Not only do I totally dig it, the theme is very fitting for a fight between Ragna and Hakumen, even with the lack of Japanese instruments that scream Hakumen.
And now, a choice that might perhaps might come off as a bit of a shocker because it's performed by the media's current favourite trainwreck that we know as Miley Cyrus.
This song, I can safely say, is the only saving grace on her album Bangerz, which otherwise strikes to me as her attempt to be a wretched version of Gwen Stefani.
I shamelessly admit that I have been using this song as an emotional and mental anchor, as well as unwinding song after a long day since last November.
Next. This song's growing on me no thanks to both Hanji and Azmah's repeated spamming.
Levi, you're a punk-ass bitch and you're taking over my life. Please go away.
I don't deny that Reluctant Heroes is a pretty damn catchy though.
Lastly, I'll end off with another shocker.
Yes, a K-pop song. And it started from THIS.
I blame everything on Shingeki.
Meanwhile, stay strong and stay happy, y'all~
No comments:
Post a Comment