2014-03-14

Yuuhei Satellite. It's all SO DAMN GOOD.

My Internet's back up and running!!! *waves arms around happily*


I had just survived the day after suffering from severe lack of sleep by playing this on repeat. I have to say, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PIANO OPENING IN THE SONG.  IT'S SO DAMN GOOD. The transition into trance is pretty smooth and the song's lyrics relate to what I'm currently going through now, which is the imminent departure of my current boss from the company.

As much as I'm not as familiar with him as the doppelganger, I don't deny the fact that he's a nice and amiable guy with very wise and practical perspectives and viewpoints.  Also not to mention the lengths that he is willing to go through to protect us, his subordinates; and what he had stood and fought for in his position.

But I digress.

The song's so damn catchy and before senya started singing, I had almost thought that this was from EastNewSound from the style of trance.  Which I didn't know that Yuuhei Satellite dabbled in.  It's a fresh deviation, nonetheless.  And senya's vocals definitely does the song justice.

And speaking of which...


THIS. 

OH MY GOD THIS SONG.

I have been wanting to rant about this song for AGES.  First off, I didn't know that Yuuhei Satellite experimented with dubstep as well until this song.  And DAMN did they totally nail it.  The fusion of dubstep and piano blends flawlessly from the verse to the chorus and back, then launching into a piano solo that features the very stanza that defines Reisen's theme and gives it a very out-of-the-world and dreamy touch.

Whenever I start listening I SIMPLY CAN'T STOP because IT'S JUST SO DAMN GOOD.


I think it's official.  Yuuhei Satellite has now temporarily taken over my playlist.  Now if you excuse me, I have an Organic Chemistry module to marry.


Ah.  Now before I forget.  Again.



The animations are FANMADE.  And yet it's SO DAMN GOOD.

SOMEONE PLEASE FUND THEM.

Alright, now I really need to get off the Internet.  Toodles~

No comments: