2014-03-30

I think that it's only appropriate that I've changed the blog layout to suit spring better given that winter is over.

Updates on life-wise...I have just finished and divorced CHEM1103 after taking a horrible paper. The questions were such a kick-in-the-face, bordering on someone throwing money around and you walking by even after you've seen said scenario.  I would be genuinely happy to get a 50 just so that my mother is happy and I don't have to graduate late.

Work-wise, things are doing pretty good although my boss is leaving and a shit-ton more work is hinted to be coming our way.

On a side note, I also think that certain people should take lessons on how to take initiatives. *Kokonoe pre-scolding smile*

In a nutshell, I need more social interaction and a hug.



My new wallpaper says hi.


And my new jam.

WARNING: Don't listen if you don't like heavy metal.



I feel that the guitar riffs are best described with "yum yum".

Now I'm going to end this here before I start a rant on how Guilty Gear Xrd should come to Singapore already.

Before I go, have a little something to laugh about.





Translation: (for convenience's sake)
King Bradley:  You...What is your real name?
Vash:  Hmph...Jugemujugemugokonosurikirekaijarisuigyonosuigyomatsuunraimatsufuraimatsukuunerutokoronisumutokoryaburakojinoburakojipaipopaipopaiponoshuringanshuringannogurindaigurindainoponpokopinoponpokonanochokyumeinochosuke
King Bradley: What a coincidence, my name is also Jugemujugemugokonosurikirekaijarisuigyonosuigyomatsuunraimatsufuraimatsukuunerutokoronisumutokoryaburakojinoburakojipaipopaipopaiponoshuringanshuringannogurindaigurindainoponpokopinoponpokonanochokyumeinochosuke.
King Bradley: Here I go, Jugemujugemugokonosurikirekaijarisuigyonosuigyomatsuunraimatsufuraimatsukuunerutokoronisumutokoryaburakojinoburakojipaipopaipopaiponoshuringanshuringannogurindaigurindainoponpokopinoponpokonanochokyumeinochosuke!!!
Vash: Come at me! Jugemujugemugokonosurikirekaijarisuigyonosuigyomatsuunraimatsufuraimatsukuunerutokoronisumutokoryaburakojinoburakojipaipopaipopaiponoshuringanshuringannogurindaigurindai-
AGH, I bit my tongue!!

Naming to a whole new level. W00T. XD



Nights~

No comments: