BITCH.
You're not the centre of the universe. We're not your dogs at your beck and call.
Just because we all give in to your whims doesn't mean that we agree with you and acknowledge you as some sort of Queen of the Cosmos, to which your delusional mind seems to register you as. We're usually doing it to keep the peace, mind you. Because if we don't and didn't manage to diffuse or divert the conversation topic, you blow up and accuse us of deliberately going against you or are staging some sort of rebellion against the Queen. AKA You. HOW BOUT' NO, BITCH? WE JUST DON'T AGREE WITH WHATEVER YOU SAY OR DO ONE REASON OR THE OTHER.
And yet that makes it okay for you to interrupt us and shoot our own suggestions and chip-ins down with absolutely no hesitance at all, with some bullshit excuse or your superficial opinion and then claiming that you have something more important to say. Otherwise you sulk and play with that blasted I-phone of yours and ignore us even if we try to talk to you. THINGS DON'T WORK THAT WAY, ALRIGHT? GET THIS INTO YOUR HEAD.
On another note, just because I try to give encouragement to a friend (after you tried beating her down, btw) doesn't mean that I'm picking a whatsapp fight for everyone to take sides, debate on and wage war. I am just giving encouragement and you're free to take it in or ignore it. And she is my friend. I've known her for 10 years, mind you. Is there anything wrong with trying to pick up a close friend's spirits when she feels down? No? Because I'm not flaming her with you? Well too bad, I seem to lack the apathy that you possess.
I don't reply whatsapp messages to wage war between us or take sides. I only reply when I can leech onto WiFi and can follow the convo. I'm only replying to what I think is necessary. To which many of your messages seem to be the contrary.
Oh, another thing. Forcing other people to make unreasonable promises with you and also trying to stir up trouble within the group? C'mon, how old are you? Fuckin' 12? Pissing someone off, acknowledging them as disposable and better off without, THEN crawling back and trying to get back into our good books when you have nowhere to go: that is nothing but a vicious cycle of humiliating and stepping on yourself again and again and showing us how much of an immature fool you are.
I seriously grow weary of this whenever I think about it or when it gets brought up. The horse has long been dead. And it's not even amusing when it comes back zombie-fied for us to beat to death again.
GROW THE FUCK UP, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
You're not making anyone's life easy by behaving like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment