Which brings me to my next point. Because of the stress that aforementioned hell-spawn had given me, I have picked up playing Guilty Gear again (namely XX Accent Core) at J-Cube's arcade to vent off some of that frustration pent up from waging war with the hell-spawn for at least 3 hours a day.
Then I came across this on Youtube.
OH. MAI. GOD.
That was the only expression I was capable of coming up with.
Surprising, given that Arcana Hearts 3 was in the same arcade and instead of fan-spazzing over Arcana Hearts 3, which I had been looking forward to playing; and plopping down on the seat to try the game, I had headed over to Guilty Gear and started refreshing and revisiting the memories of playing Guilty Gear again.
Only to discover the hard way that Instant Kill is disabled on Boss Stage (f*** you back, super-powered I-no, I hope your face gets bashed in by a Nokia too) and this trailer just today when I stepped into the office.
...IT MUST BE FATE. @A@
Can't wait for everyone's new looks and the new system. (speaking of which, SINCE WHEN, and WHY do you have long hair, Ky? But that aside, can I touch your hair? 8D)
But Aksys, if by some astronomical chance that any of the staff working on the new Guilty Gear reads this, please do not screw up everyone's make-over/come-back like what Ninja Theory did with DMC: Devil May Cry *slams head against wall to rid mind of new Vergil*. I trust you guys. ;A;
Though I have to say, I like Ky and Millia's new looks so far. (I have my two mains debut first~) *happy dance*
I look forward to seeing more soon. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment