2013-01-31


I don't know why but I can't seem to be completely honest with people nowadays.

I can't bring myself to look you in the eye.

I can't bring myself to see you as my ally anymore.

I can't help but let my anger bubble within me the instant I read your email.

And I can't bring myself to trust you people despite working with you people for at least a year.

Why am I so different? Why can't I just like the same things, wear the same clothes, think the same things and behave like normal people? Why can't I just be programmed to like, wear, prefer, think, listen to and do the same things? WHY AM I DIFFERENT?


I feel so disgusted with myself.

1 comment:

Vera Aureilla, bookworm said...

I don't know why - but no one is ever 100% with people, some, but not all people. And you don'ttrust them, because you know/feel that they can't be trusted, not with some things, mostly personal.

Who cares about normalcy? It's over-rated. And I'd rather you not be brainwashed, thank you.

As long as you truly love what you do, there's no need to give a care about the rest of the people think, apart from basic social rules - like wear clothes when you go out of the house.

No one can be programmed to do that, because what other people like, wear, prefer, think, listen to and do are what appeals to you. True, I feel the same as you do every now and then, but remember, different does not necessarily mean bad. Different can be unique, can be one-of-a-kind, can be rare. To me, you're my dearest, closest friend, who I wouldn't change for the world. Chin up, you're a wonderful person, just because your preferences deviate from the rest of the populace means nothing.