I understand that you people have some sort of function maybe for your group of friends or maybe a friendly department gathering. But when you play at the living room area, please keep your volume down and not scream like some rabid bitches when you're about to lose the game or something.
You're in PUBLIC. Not at someone's house.
You're in PUBLIC. Not at someone's house.
I'M TRYING TO CONCENTRATE ON MY GAME HERE.
...they kept screaming until I've had enough, decided that I'd rather go deaf listening to L'Arc-en-Ciel than listening to 3 screaming bitches so I took out my headphones and blasted "DRINK IT DOWN" on repeat.
Appropriate in a way that the song drives you to fight harder, at the same time serving as the commercial theme for Devil May Cry 4 and I was using Team DMC (Vergil, Dante, Trish) when I had enough of their screaming.
Then after the girl came by and asked them to quiet down I took off my headphones and started admiring Vergil's smexy Japanese voice...
...
...
Dante has a really sexy Japanese voice too...
...
...
...
Trish, stop making innuendos...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Yes, Vergil, Dante's foolish and you're still sexy.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
They started screaming again.
FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
No comments:
Post a Comment