2012-11-14

jahdiuewhijhewiuhjdskcid ARGH!!!!

WARNING: Utterly nonsensical post.


1. This guy. HAS ONE OF THE SEXIEST AND IN CHARACTER HAZAMA COSPLAYS I HAVE EVER SEEN. Him. Just using his tongue. oAo *hyperventilates*

*round one hfiewhfashfiusjaekfhweiufhjwdenckjsskjhaskjghfiuaw*



2. It turns out that Koda Kumi DID release a new album this year. I think it's just not available in Singapore.
NA BEH why you no release the album to Singapore???!!! D<

*round two hfiewhfashfiusjaekfhweiufhjwdenckjsskjhaskjghfiuaw*


3. It's already mid-November and I'm cruelly reminded that I have started ZILCH on Yin's dress. Though I more or less am set with everything except her dress and contact lenses. *doireallyhavetowearthem*>___>;;;;;;;

*round three hfiewhfashfiusjaekfhweiufhjwdenckjsskjhaskjghfiuaw*



4. Just a little more to close the logbook tracker. JUST A LITTLE MORE!! Tracker why you no close by yourself?! And I need to start on my urgent documents as well.

*round four hfiewhfashfiusjaekfhweiufhjwdenckjsskjhaskjghfiuaw*



At least I know that my blood pressure is now very well-regulated by my life and responsibilities. *sarcasm*

No comments: